Accelerated Evolution

Lets talk about Vermont

Cleese

I've never been there but I hear it's got the right to secede still for some reason. Anyone know anything about that?

It is on the East Coast, though, so -30 points or so.

Actually there's a clause in the constitution because of the other time Vermont ceded from the union here's a link to some stuff on the movement for the second Vermont republic.

Both Vermont and Texas are the only two states to have ceded from the union. Coincidentally enough, both Vermont and Texas have the most laxed gun laws in the US.

if i go to vermont id really like to go to that music school thats supposedly haunted

vermont having lax gun laws? wouldnt have guessed. texas, yes, i mean cant you like get a free gun at wal-mart or something if you buy a lot? (family guy joke, i think)

Vermont is awesome. Burlington is one of the cities I really want to spend some more time in, and Vermont is one of the few places in the East where I want to do a lot more biking. Vermont is also one of the two places (the other being Canada) that really started me drinking coffee.

Actually there's a clause in the constitution because of the other time Vermont ceded from the union here's a link to some stuff on the movement for the second Vermont republic.

Both Vermont and Texas are the only two states to have ceded from the union. Coincidentally enough, both Vermont and Texas have the most laxed gun laws in the US.

I would totally join that group if I lived in Vermont, yo.

• 2 weeks later...
American Elf is a comic written by a Vermonter, he's written one comic a day every day since he stared October 26th 1998. James Kolchalka (the writer) also has a band(s) James Kolchalka Superstar and The Zambonis. The latter made some theme song for some short lived sitcom on fox a few years back. His live shows are something of a spectacle in which he usually end up just playing naked on stage. Right now hes been touring solo-ish with the boyfriend of a friend of mine, (which have their own band Nosebleed Island) but I'm rambling, check out the comic and the band. Enjoy.