Accelerated Evolution

Goin 2 Cali

darkon

Alright, in like 10 days I'm gonna be leaving my with my parents for a wonderful week in the Bay Area. We've got most of our plans made (Yosemite, Giants game, Alcatraz) but I was wondering if our resident Bay Arean has any advice for me. If anyone else has been there please offer recommendations. Unfortunately, since I'm with my family (and my mom, myself, and my dad are all convinced this is the last true family vacation we'll ever had) I won't really be available to hang out with other AErs.

I posted this on Twitter, but here it is for others.

The video raises another important point, mainly directed at Tim. If you can help me find an "I Hella <3 Oakland" shirt I will do what I can to repay you with my low income salary. We'll have to meet up, obviously, but I'm sure at the ripe old age of 21 my parents won't have a problem with me meeting an internet friend like they did when I was 11. Maybe we could go out and get a few drinks or something of that sort. I don't have the exact schedule, but I'll be in San Fran for a few days (Half this trip is gonna be in San Jose and Yosemite).

• 1 month later...

Alright, in like 10 days I'm gonna be leaving my with my parents for a wonderful week in the Bay Area. We've got most of our plans made (Yosemite, Giants game, Alcatraz) but I was wondering if our resident Bay Arean has any advice for me. If anyone else has been there please offer recommendations. Unfortunately, since I'm with my family (and my mom, myself, and my dad are all convinced this is the last true family vacation we'll ever had) I won't really be available to hang out with other AErs.

I posted this on Twitter, but here it is for others.

The video raises another important point, mainly directed at Tim. If you can help me find an "I Hella <3 Oakland" shirt I will do what I can to repay you with my low income salary. We'll have to meet up, obviously, but I'm sure at the ripe old age of 21 my parents won't have a problem with me meeting an internet friend like they did when I was 11. Maybe we could go out and get a few drinks or something of that sort. I don't have the exact schedule, but I'll be in San Fran for a few days (Half this trip is gonna be in San Jose and Yosemite).

Um ghiradeli square.

Golden gate park

The japanese tea gardens

China Town