Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Elitist Indie Hipster

District 9

Was awesome. I also thought it would be more ham handed than it was. Wikus was a very interesting protagonist, in-so-far as how unlikeable he was at the start, and how much and how he changed over time.

Alright not to taint this topic too much, but if the halo movie gets a greenlights and Blomkamp directs it, you think it could actually be one of the first great game to movie adaptations? I mean the guy already filmed 3 halo short films.

Alright not to taint this topic too much, but if the halo movie gets a greenlights and Blomkamp directs it, you think it could actually be one of the first great game to movie adaptations? I mean the guy already filmed 3 halo short films.

with Halo there would be a lot of limitations. with District 9 they were free to do whatever they wanted or worry about pleasing a giant fanbase.

but it would probably look amazing.

Man, was it just me or did the part where

Wikus was forced to use the alien bioweapon to blow up an alien seem like a snuff flim? The aliens were made to be so human that it freaked me out a little bit.

I was squeezing my chair and looking around the theater to see if anyone else had a similar reaction.

And why aren't there more posts here...? The movie was really something.

It was excellent. A great step from 'Alive In Journburg"-Or whatever the short film its based upon was called.