Accelerated Evolution

Damn

AmbeRose

lets fill the emptiness with the sounds of natural music :eyebrows:

but yea. shit SUCKS

shit sucks because your not in the Skype chat Rusted! get your ass in there sometime!

and yeah it's slow around here for the most part, but not as much as it use to be. especially since school and collage just started up for a good majority of people here.

shit sucks because your not in the Skype chat Rusted! get your ass in there sometime!

and yeah it's slow around here for the most part, but not as much as it use to be. especially since school and collage just started up for a good majority of people here.

should try it. but i'm just not cut out for chats anymore i don't think. maybe my next days off

I would mention why I think AE is so dead, but then everybody would probably just go off on me.

if you mention it things might get lively again. because the bitching threads seem to go on forever until we all get tired.

but say Erik, if i wanted to get in on this whole Skype chat thing, would i have to first download the absolutely free Skype client from their website, go into the chat pad section, paste this link into there and click it so i can chat with a few members with the click of a button?

skype:?chat&blob=U6sZndpSuyjhynv8csmtyef0jAVQ0QSKmj3yVMSM1Y0OTSK91qgxwMEILjM3cRBZvPwGBmSlRlOAk0OlzzrCvRsYP6_HhqPw2vlBrhZwoYAhVKpi0yy17JDsEvfiu_2ozcps4LQG68YYHtr8VqB2-C2oyif2w3ONqTlPQX5NrJaJOaJdYtB_BjvA5Z7bKhKiREG1HaKD6HUJJVxCT-MmJXdcKGQ_eCJTEXWygAVGzE4hmDI

/informercial

if you mention it things might get lively again. because the bitching threads seem to go on forever until we all get tired.

but say Erik, if i wanted to get in on this whole Skype chat thing, would i have to first download the absolutely free Skype client from their website, go into the chat pad section, paste this link into there and click it so i can chat with a few members with the click of a button?

skype:?chat&blob=U6sZndpSuyjhynv8csmtyef0jAVQ0QSKmj3yVMSM1Y0OTSK91qgxwMEILjM3cRBZvPwGBmSlRlOAk0OlzzrCvRsYP6_HhqPw2vlBrhZwoYAhVKpi0yy17JDsEvfiu_2ozcps4LQG68YYHtr8VqB2-C2oyif2w3ONqTlPQX5NrJaJOaJdYtB_BjvA5Z7bKhKiREG1HaKD6HUJJVxCT-MmJXdcKGQ_eCJTEXWygAVGzE4hmDI

/informercial

sotrue.jpg

You are both awesome people.

i'll bite. so where do i enter that link on skype?

open your Skype client and to the right you should see a big white box and a smaller one below it where you can type something. paste the link from here into there and then click on that link you just posted. it will take you to us.

it'll take a few mins but you'll get in.