Accelerated Evolution

Y'all are stupid

AmbeRose

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why General could use a mod since RT has closed. the members who frequented RT would just pass over general so they never stop in General itself much to look around. but now General is the lifeblood of sorts so you see all the active threads at the top and notice there's a lot of, um, garbage that could be cleaned up. could make activity pick up, might not, but hey. feels kind of like messy house around here lately. where there's a point of too much clutter around that no one really gives a shit about staying around.

/not trying to be a dick, just stating my opinion.

Wait, what did Amberose do?

I go away for a little bit and everyone gets delusions of grandeur.

I mean she always goes away and comes back sure that is fine but she has nothing good to say about us or contribute to the small community that is AE.

She always either insults or has some sort of sexual manipulation bullshit or both. I mean for fucks sake its not cool man. I

Like I go away and come back every now and then but at least contribute something positive I think as negative as I get is this set of post's in this thread and lightly ragging on wind with the whole "Next WoW killer?" stick which is just when ever he makes a new thread ranting about how amazing a game is. So i kind of feel like negative vibes like hers dont belong.

So yeah that is my sentiment.

Amberose is like AE's own stupid drunk chick at a bar. Sure her body is alright but underneath that her personality (and globs of makeup) is that of a rock and no one besides her can stand her company for more then a few mins.

Also,

this is why General could use a mod since RT has closed. the members who frequented RT would just pass over general so they never stop in General itself much to look around. but now General is the lifeblood of sorts so you see all the active threads at the top and notice there's a lot of, um, garbage that could be cleaned up. could make activity pick up, might not, but hey. feels kind of like messy house around here lately. where there's a point of too much clutter around that no one really gives a shit about staying around.

/not trying to be a dick, just stating my opinion.

This.

Sucks coming here after a month and seeing another "HEY ALL OF YOU ARE STUPID AND THIS FOURM IS DEAD BUT WHO WANTS TO HAVE INTERNET SEX WITH ME?!" thread.

Two threads, even.