Accelerated Evolution

FUCKING IBS FFFFFFUUUUUU

TeleportSandwich

So I have IBS and its a total pain in the ass. No matter what I eat It seems to give me either an upset stomache or a lot of gas (silent but deadly lol). The same thing seems to happen even when I have stuff thats high in fiber or when I have an empty. Needless to say I have an almost constant stomach ache and/or gas and it makes me really cranky and irritable

ITT we discuss minor medical conditions that give us grief

That sounds fun. Srsly. D:

Sorry to hear that. >.o -has a bad memory associated with IBS, about one of her fat teachers telling one of the other teachers that she poo'd for like....3 hours straight or something. -

Dunno if this is a condition or not. -shrug-

I have joint -knees- and back problems / RANDOM PAINS THAT COME AT BAD TIMES. |:

Knees are the worst though. They'll strike at like, totally un-needed times.

Forex:

We were doing yoga in Theater, don't ask why. lol. And we were doing downward-facing-dog into something. Then. I crouch'd down too low or something and my knees were just like: HAHAFUCKYOUKAYLA! -strike- Me: >.O OHFUCK. Couldn't stand up straight. :l Had to have someone help me. I pretty much have the knees of a brittle corpse when it strikes and I have to get someone to help me up. And I only see it getting worse from here.

not sure if it'll help in your case but my dad also has had IBS for a few years now and finds that Caltrate helps him.

just take a half a pill before meals and it should help break down some stuff that's giving you trouble. it's not some definitive miracle pill but might help you. be careful though, don't take a whole pill for the first few days otherwise you will shit bricks. and the first week or so it's going to give you cramps due to the influx in calcium into your body.