Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
The Masterplan

Fucking sick

I can't fucking believe it's barely winter yet and I already have some kind of sickness. Probably strep or some shit it's God damn 3AM and I can't sleep even though I've been chugging throat spray, cough drops, etc. FUCK I JUST WANT TO SLEEP.

I've been sick for about 2 months now. Every time I am about to get better I drink or smoke or somethign and all my defenses go to shit and it comes right back. I hate having all this phlegm in my mouth and nose.

Yuck!

Damn, that's actually a good idea. I get to call out of work tomorrow though so e-high fives all around. My sore throat is clearing up but the sneezing and coughing are coming in.

On a side note:

Something kind of disturbing happened recently actually. Earlier today I went downstairs and completely lost my balance. I started cracking up uncontrollably but there was nothing funny happening/in mind. I found a chair so I could sit instead of nearly falling over. After sitting in the chair for about 10 minutes and still laughing I tried to get back up and fell down and just chilled on the floor still laughing. Was really light-headed and was running a fever. The whole thing really freaked me out actually.

i'm finally starting to recover from some shit that started early last week. probably a nasty sinus infection or something, but the whole right side of my face was seriously messed up for days on end. jaw felt like it had tight hot rubber bands around it, all my back teeth were fucking pulsating, and it was like someone was constantly poking little shards of glass into my ear. got maybe a combined total of two hours sleep since last tuesday night.

everything but the ear pain has gone away, and there's still a lot of soreness in my jaw. but goddamn, i love that feeling you get after being sick. it's like you're trying all the stuff you like for the very first time again.