Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
LeadingMan

LP Request Thread

So, hey guess what I'm stealing a thread idea from Something Awful. Yay.

Anyways, this is going to be pinned, and if you guys have any requests for LPs, make em here. I know a couple of people have mentioned some games they'd like to see LP'ed in the chat and in various sections of the site... So now here's a place we can keep track of em.

I know personally I'd love to see some requests as I have a feeling I want to do at least 1 more right after the Kain games, but I'm running dry on ideas.

I guess a decent format would be:

Game Title

System: (If you care)

Style: (Informative, Making fun of it, Collect-a-thon, Live with no editing, whatever)

Somebody, at one point, expressed interest in Skullmonkeys.

Personally, I'd be interested in seeing an LP of:

-Graphic Adventure Games (nothing specific)

-Ecco the Dolphin (Genesis)

-Shinobi 3

-Vectorman

-Metal Gear (NES)

-Sexy Parodius

-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

As done by you guys

Ico and Shadow of Colossus

Playstation 2

I am sure Shadow of Colossus would be a great Subtitle LP because it has a great sountrack

EDIT

Also Metroid Prime Trilogy, but i am sure there are more than enough good ones out there that i have yet to see.

-Graphic Adventure Games (nothing specific)

Fyi, this is what I'm planning as a stop-gap between Kain and whatever I do next.

I'll probably LP Loom.

Anyways, any current gen requests? I'm itching to use my new hardware and I can't think of what I want to do. I was debating on Folklore.

Ico and Shadow of Colossus

Playstation 2

I am sure Shadow of Colossus would be a great Subtitle LP because it has a great soundtrack

EDIT

Also Metroid Prime Trilogy, but i am sure there are more than enough good ones out there that i have yet to see.

I'm tempted to at least do the first Prime. I still haven't tried corruption yet, and Echoes was just too hard...

I'm tempted to at least do the first Prime. I still haven't tried corruption yet, and Echoes was just too hard...

I loved the first Metroid Prime, but I eventually gave up on the second one, because I just kinda lost interest.

Fyi, this is what I'm planning as a stop-gap between Kain and whatever I do next.

I'll probably LP Loom.

Anyways, any current gen requests? I'm itching to use my new hardware and I can't think of what I want to do. I was debating on Folklore.

You could LP something Co-Op with Ikari, if there are any good Co-Op current gen games you and he own.

I request a bunch more camcorder LPs full of dated Internet jokes!

... Just kidding. Honestly, I don't know what game I'd like seeing LPed. Jade Empire would be fun, but it's an RPG. So it'd probably need to be screencapped, except then there's so much optional dialogue... It wouldn't be fair to cut it all out, but it would be really dull to leave it in.

But somebody needs to LP Urban Reign on Hard or Very Hard. THAT would be impressive.