Accelerated Evolution

Sleep Paralysis

Samurai Drifter

Hey guys.

So, my life is extremely stressful. I live in a small apartment with my girlfriend, have no money, and basically struggle month-to-month to pay the rent. I am in a continual search for jobs, but so far my efforts have yielded almost nothing (actually I have an interview on Monday that I'm hopeful about, it's a shitty job but an important one).

Recently I started experiencing sleep paralysis again, something that had occasionally happened during childhood but I hadn't dealt with for years. About 3-4 times per week, I'll open my eyes but will be completely paralyzed. I'll try to sit up in bed, or move, or scream, anything really, but all I can manage is moving my eyes. When it happens I feel like I'll never be able to move again. I generally don't get the hallucinations people often get with these episodes, but they are usually preceded by extremely vivid dreams (I attribute this to the fact that I've "woken up" during REM sleep and so my dream recall is at its peak). Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, because the dreams are so vivid I have trouble distinguishing them from reality.

Pot seems to be the only thing that prevents them. If I smoke before bed, I sleep soundly and have pleasant dreams. If I don't I'm almost guaranteed to wake up paralyzed.

All I'm sayin' is, this sucks.

Im just saying, if you want spending money , theres one thing to cut out. I smoke pot too so dont think i am all anti pot. Its like people with cell phones that have expensive contracts. You want money, take off the call display and whatnot and there is more spending money

And the damned text messages.

Anyway, I agree on the pot thing. Hopefully SD gets a job, so's he can have both, but priorities. I, too, have experiences sleep paralysis, but not for many years. I can vaguely recall what I actually saw during it, and I remembering scared out of my mind.

soooooooooo you have a hard time paying rent but you have enough to go buy dope. Change your priorities around and stress might level out.

Figured that might be said. I actually bought the weed before I moved out a couple of months ago. Got a pretty good deal- $90 for an oz. And I don't smoke very much at a time so I make it last. If I run out of it any time soon I definitely won't be buying more.

Figured that might be said. I actually bought the weed before I moved out a couple of months ago. Got a pretty good deal- $90 for an oz. And I don't smoke very much at a time so I make it last. If I run out of it any time soon I definitely won't be buying more.

You should jusy grow your own... it is for medicinal purposes.

damn nice. Usually runs me $160 for shitty stuff. Sometimes i can get medical grade hydro for that price though :awesome:

Damn. I pay $160 for a half ounce out here, and that's considered a ridiculously low price. But consider that this is probably some of the best weed in the world.

Anyway, as to the subject at hand, it's happened to me once and it really sucks. Sorry to hear about it man, hopefully your life will get less stressful.