Accelerated Evolution
GummyBearOfDoom

Random Thoughts: Rebirth

New TV show in england called Misfits kicks all kind of arse. I highly recommend it. You guys can watch it on watchmisfits.com I think thats the site if not just google you'll find it. I think everyone here will LOVE the show aswell.

if there is no glen danzig or teenagers from mars, it is fail.

:awesome:

...But how do you build a credit history through a debit account?

You can't. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

http://www.kiplinger.com/tools/credit_or_debit/

New TV show in england called Misfits kicks all kind of arse. I highly recommend it. You guys can watch it on watchmisfits.com I think thats the site if not just google you'll find it. I think everyone here will LOVE the show aswell.

What's with England naming shows after punk bands but the shows have nothing to do with those bands or punk in general?

if there is no glen danzig or teenagers from mars, it is fail.

:awesome:

The kids get super powers (sort of) and thus are kinda alien.

What's with England naming shows after punk bands but the shows have nothing to do with those bands or punk in general?

Dunno if it was intentionally named after the punk band considering our country ever increasing stupidity I doubt most of the average population and new age directors would even know who the fuck the misfits are. The name is simply suiting as it is about 5 youth offenders who are doing community service. But in this day and age is that really a misfit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iThvfax4w8o

I'm a bigger fan of the english version, not sure why. Probably because I understand it.

http://ambisagrus.org/LP/GitarooMan/GitarooMan2.html

Whenever those Sprint commercials come on where the guy talks about what stupid stuff people squander their time on with their phones

I always think he's saying "orgy network" instead of "4G network".

Why the fuck do I suck so much at fighting games? My fingers always spaz out when I'm trying to perform anything more complicated then a special move

at least you can pull off a special move.... i just recently managed to get one to work for me

here's what worked for me. focus on one game. play it until you want to puke. eventually you get decent at it

I bought an entire pumpkin cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for thanksgiving dinner. Hope my family enjoys it.

If it makes you feel better, I'd enjoy it! :crube:

-Mom has gone to Florida until Wednesday, just me and bro alone at home. Great, now he's going to bring over all his shitty friends and make me feel too uncomfortable to even leave my own room.

-I wish I had money or at the very least a credit card. Some pretty good deals going on on Tigerdirect/newegg/steam.

-Came in to work this morning at 7 AM becuase the store was opening two hours early (despite the fact that we have no real Black Friday sales). HUGE FRIGGEN LINE in front of Walmart.