Accelerated Evolution
GummyBearOfDoom

Random Thoughts: Rebirth

Why the fuck do I suck so much at fighting games? My fingers always spaz out when I'm trying to perform anything more complicated then a special move

uh let's see

1 - Don't drink caffeine or energy drinks. That stuff is fine for twitchy playstyles, but if you're still learning to execute it's just going to fuck your execution up and make you more pissed off when you mess up.

2 - Read up on what you're trying to do. More often than not there is some shortcut that makes it much easier to do. Though sometimes these shortcuts come with a price (i.e. much lesser damage) and it may not be good to use that shortcut as a crutch in the long run, unless you are good at breaking bad habits.

3 - Calm down. Some people can still play when they're flying off the handle and getting pissed off at the game, but most people become noticeably worse when they are not 100% focused on the game.

4 - The fundamentals. High damage combos are good and all, but the fundamentals (reflexes, spacing, footsies, poking and counterpoking, defending and attacking) are what win games. It's suggested for majority of characters in most games to learn their high damage combos last because they are so reliant on fundamentals.

5 - Live with or near other people learning to play the game. Might not be something you have much control over, but it helps.

and there are certain gardening skills that you don't have yet.

and there are certain gardening skills that you'll never learn.

how to leave alone what's doing fine,

how to mulch what's dying on the vine.

there are certain gardening secrets you don't know

Reward him with cosplay sex. Master Chief cosplay sex

Mass Effect cosplay sex is better. where the foreplay consists of the guy standing still and blinking for a few mins before coming up with a response.

what the shit darc!! you got a dog!?

Yeah, and he's the sweetest puppy I've ever met. He's a Border Collie/German Shepherd. His feet are so massive, he is going to be a giant. He's so well behaved and mild tempered. You need to meet him.

Shiiiit. Montreal won the Grey cup... wonder if there'll be a downtown left by the end of tonight <.< Riders fans are pretty insane.

Shiiiit. Montreal won the Grey cup... wonder if there'll be a downtown left by the end of tonight <.< Riders fans are pretty insane.

They sure are. I am glad though. I hate riders fans. They are overly obnoxious. I have montreal too, needless to say i didnt watch.

They sure are. I am glad though. I hate riders fans. They are overly obnoxious. I have montreal too, needless to say i didnt watch.

Neither did I. And yes, Riders fans are annoying as fuck.