Accelerated Evolution
GummyBearOfDoom

Random Thoughts: Rebirth

Currently - 34 outside right now, -42 with the windchill. Oh how i love you Canada.

It's all worth it... sota'... kinda'.... maybe....

It's God's punishment for you being commu-social-fascists with your Nazi health care system.

O.o

I just started a new character in Fallout 3 and like five minutes out the door there's a raider with the bloody FIRELANCE.

The hell?!?!

O.o

I just started a new character in Fallout 3 and like five minutes out the door there's a raider with the bloody FIRELANCE.

The hell?!?!

lol. I remember the first time I played through. At one point I vividly remember being level 3 with 6 rounds of ammo and being chased by a group of several douche bags with rocket launchers.

most likely going up north to PG on the 26th. 3-4 days of drinking beer, shooting guns and trying to convince my half-brother i'm his brother

i wanna shoot guns and drink beer

i fucking hate liars, i dont like being lied to or people trying to fucking hide shit from...fucking ass holes didnt think id find out fuck you all, fuck everything, i need to see a damn docter and get me fucking happy pills because all this fucking shit is way to fucking much anymore

Studying for this exam is making me feel like complete shit. I don't get the people who like when a final is based just on the last half of the course. It means anything you don't understand results in a much, much higher deduction to your mark...

Simple, weak mortals! Your swine flu is useless against me and my immune system of steel!

i still have no idea how i did not catch it (i live w/ her) 'cause my immune system is SHITTY

so who else is getting snowed in

Studying for this exam is making me feel like complete shit. I don't get the people who like when a final is based just on the last half of the course. It means anything you don't understand results in a much, much higher deduction to your mark...

It also means there is far less that you must study and understand.

I'd much rather have to study four different topics than eight.

Getting 6 ounces of fungus in 20 minutes!

going to be selling enough stuff to start saving for my eventual move back to the pacific northwest. Have to get away from these people that i love so much.

It also means there is far less that you must study and understand.

I'd much rather have to study four different topics than eight.

But if you're struggling with one of those topic it's losing 25% versus losing %12.5.

I'd rather cover more material that I *should* know and face a less severe penalty if there is something I'm not great at.

Well, whatever. I've already passed the course and have three A's for the semester, so I guess this is all icing at this point.