Accelerated Evolution
GummyBearOfDoom

Random Thoughts: Rebirth

And I wonder

When I sing along with you

If everything could ever feel this real forever

If anything could ever be this good again

So yeah, AE doesn't work... at all... without RT. Just sayin'. I've decided this after only two pages but it's true.

Anyway, I had the lamest date ever last night (highlights include getting ignored and leaving early).

You didn't realise that throughout that time that it... Didn't work while RT was gone? xD

But I agree. RT gives the site more point.

And

I think he means the videogame. That is if he took my advice and did begin playing it xD

Yeah i started playing it. I am almost done, playing it on hard. And if i dont think ahead of time i die.

I'm laughing because Dollhouse was cancelled.

i never watched it but poor joss whedon.

it's like he's cursed after buffy/angel

It's funny, Dollhouse's plot and setting seem like something that would do stupidly well as anime. As a live action show? CANCELLED. Though I'd chalk that up as shitty execution on the producers' parts.

so anyway, what happens to all the kinda-RT-but-not-RT threads that were created during RT's absence

do we let them try to coexist or do we combine them in a glorious cosmic explosion

It's funny, Dollhouse's plot and setting seem like something that would do stupidly well as anime. As a live action show? CANCELLED. Though I'd chalk that up as shitty execution on the producers' parts.

so anyway, what happens to all the kinda-RT-but-not-RT threads that were created during RT's absence

do we let them try to coexist or do we combine them in a glorious cosmic explosion

there was only one. And that was created a long time ago. i dont think it really matters anyway. RT is the heart and soul of this place apparently.

i was gonna watch it cuz of summer glau, but never got around to it

i just found out that adam baldwin (jayne!) was in angel

wTF???

Pretty much. It didn't have the teen drama draw of Buffy or the great cast/writer combo of Firefly (which was only cancelled because Fox kept moving it around time slots and fucked its ratings). Dollhouse, on the other hand, was given every chance of succeeding but failed all on its own with mediocre casting and horrid pacing.

Mediocre doesn't begin to describe it. Dollhouse's casting makes me wonder how many STDs were handed out when they were doing auditions.

there was only one. And that was created a long time ago. i dont think it really matters anyway. RT is the heart and soul of this place apparently.

Status report (thoughts about things pertaining to yourself) and RT (thoughts you happen to be thinking about, and since we are all conceited human beings, they are usually thoughts about things pertaining to yourself) are one and the same, imo.

RT is just less serious than status report, that's all. I mean I'm not going to post "why can't i backhand a bitch or push her down the stairs" in status report while everyone is posting their sob stories and life experiences.

Went to the dentist, waited two and a half hours just so I could get an appointment for oral surgery. I made an APPOINTMENT two months ago so that I could come in to make an APPOINTMENT for the actual surgery. wtf.

-Purchased Modern Warfare 2 for my bro. Fucker better appreciate it.