Accelerated Evolution
GummyBearOfDoom

Random Thoughts: Rebirth

^but it has talking boobs!

-Watch the pilot episode of Sliders last night. Kind of corny but entertaining. I'm not sure whether I should bother continuing to watch it though considering it only has two good season until it turns to crap (according to people on the internet anyway) and ends on a cliffhanger that is never resolved

Been snowed in for a couple days now. It's been a steady soundtrack of black metal and folk metal.

Amon Amarth over here! :crube:

I loved Bayonetta. Dont be hatin Bri.

I ended up buying Darksiders over Bayonetta myself. That game was fucking awesome. Gotta get Bayonetta as soon as I can though. A friend of mine has it and he loves it.

Still gotta pick up FIFA 10 too. That game is awesome.

I loved Bayonetta. Dont be hatin Bri.

Yeah, Bayonetta is one of most innovate action games to come out in the past couple of years. Well worth the price to pick it up.

I'll admit I played through the first 2 chapters and its decent, the prologue was miffy though and the story.. I dunno... I guess i will play through and see how it goes... and i can hate games if i want to Dev:-p

For some reason I find myself always driving faster whilst listening to them. XD

That generally happens to me whenever I listen to death metal while driving. Or thrash metal. like Machine Head recently.

fix'd

that is the truth.

When they made 10 nom's for best picture.

That doesn't mean they have to nominate stuff more based off popularity then actual quality. Avatar is NOT best picture material. Best special effects and directing maybe but nothing more

Also:

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes

WHAT THE FUCK