Accelerated Evolution
GummyBearOfDoom

Random Thoughts: Rebirth

You are actually the only one who can read my posts. Don't tell anyone else you see them! They will think you are crazy. Without exception. Except maybe some of the boards more enthusiastic drug users. They will think it is "groovy" and proceed to tell you about that time they tasted an apple while high. Spoilers: the experience was "boss."

The term brute force does not apply to typing "12345."

w/e

You are actually the only one who can read my posts. Don't tell anyone else you see them! They will think you are crazy. Without exception. Except maybe some of the boards more enthusiastic drug users. They will think it is "groovy" and proceed to tell you about that time they tasted an apple while high. Spoilers: the experience was "boss."

That shit was mega boss

Guys! I saw GPS!

I took a picture to prove it.

loch_ness_monster_580x.jpg

Groovy post GPS. Man, this one time I tasted an apple while I was, like, really blown. It was [expletive deleted].

Oh winter , how i love you for the dumbass things you make me do sometimes. Today i am going to go snowboarding behind a truck on a forestry road. Go me!

Winter

November

Excuse me. Your Canadian is showing.

Winter

November

Excuse me. Your Canadian is showing.

It almost snowed here the other day! And it's been raining all month. Hooray for the Northwest...