Accelerated Evolution

Cop kills my best friend by speeding, dash cam video out

http://nhregister.com/articles/2009/11/18/news/milford/doc4b0394233e582961926690.txt#photo1

this includes the dash cam video which makes me shake to watch and an article along with people commenting at the bottom.

Watch it and discuss wether or not Milford Police Officer Jason Anderson who was going 97+ without his cruiser lights on at 2:30AM racing another officer who Killed my Best Female friend ashlie krakowski should be locked up forever.

I understand she turned into the lane to go home (that street is her HOME STREET) after buying cigarettes but the perception must have been the car wasnt going as fast as it was, and you can see ashlie's headlights getting ready to turn way before the officer begins to speed up and hit her (ejecting her 30 feet from the windshield).

note caution lights are on and that ashlie had all legal ways to turn the way she did and the officer should have not have gone through the light nor at that type of speed knowing another car was coming.

her and her boyfriend were on theyre way back from getting cigarettes and toxicology reports show no sign of alcohol or wrong doing, two cops drag racing on the boston post road at 2AM is what caused it. I love (in a hatred way) watching officer anderson accelerate past the other car like he's showing off.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think 2 counts of manslaughter will allow you to "Walk" but I'd do anything to get him in prison for life, 25 years maximum isnt enough and you know being a cop he'd prolly be out in 10

While yes it sucks that they both died but manslaughter is the right charge as that is exactly what it was it wasn't premeditated at all. and just because he is a cop that doesn't mean they justice system will go easy on him.

Either way his life is ruined now because of a mistake he made and that should be enough for you.

While yes it sucks that they both died but manslaughter is the right charge as that is exactly what it was it wasn't premeditated at all. and just because he is a cop that doesn't mean they justice system will go easy on him.

Either way his life is ruined now because of a mistake he made and that should be enough for you.

I think this is probably most realistic thing said so far.

• 3 weeks later...

right, because suspended with pay is "life ruining"

He isn't going to get life, also what happens to cops when they go to prison? They obviously can't be in normal prison population.

this is the definition of double standard. Regardless of the occupation they should be punished the same as any other citizen.

this statement is also super prejudice. to think that there is a "normal" prison population.

this is the definition of double standard. Regardless of the occupation they should be punished the same as any other citizen.

this statement is also super prejudice. to think that there is a "normal" prison population.

Its really stupid to think about "stickin it to the man" just because the guy is a cop. If you put a cop in a normal population prison it is a death sentence. And yeah , his life probably is ruined. None of us can imagine what kind of mental toll causing the death of people would be. Pay has absolutely nothing to do with it. If the guy has a wife and kids, chances are they will leave him. His family, parents brother etc. will never be the same. If he does go to jail, kiss his career goodbye. When he gets out of jail, chances of finding a job with a prison record are slim. He has to carry that burden on his shoulders for the rest of his life. So, "with pay" is probably the last highlight of his life for a long time to come.

Also if you bothered to fallow up he has since gotten fired from his job as a police officer. The only reason he got suspended with pay was because they were investigating the situation which is standard protocol when someone is being investigated internally.

well its a "death sentence" for alot of other groups of people that go to prison too, big deal. He still shouldn't get any different treatment from the judicial system. He fucked up doing his job, he should get the same sentence as any other working man would get if he screwed up as bad.

i guess i really shouldn't bitch to much about the whole prevailing wage aspect though, considering it is a government job.

• 2 weeks later...

well its a "death sentence" for alot of other groups of people that go to prison too, big deal. He still shouldn't get any different treatment from the judicial system. He fucked up doing his job, he should get the same sentence as any other working man would get if he screwed up as bad.

i guess i really shouldn't bitch to much about the whole prevailing wage aspect though, considering it is a government job.

there's a difference between "other groups" going to prison and a police officer. he WILL be attacked in the general population, whether or not he is actually killed is on how fast the correction officers can pull the convicts off of him. He's an officer of the law, part of the group of people who put those people in there. A police officer in the general population is target number one for violent attacks.

Im not trying to defend this police officer, as yes he did fuck up completely and take the life of two people who were close to many people I know, I'm just stating the fact that he is a target of convicts if was to be put in jail. he will be killed.

well that is a problem that lies within the prison system, which has nothing to do with sentencing. Its a little unfair to put officers above normal citizens because the prison system is brutal, demeaning, and obsolete. The argument against putting him in prison can then be used for any criminal justice/government worker.

well that is a problem that lies within the prison system, which has nothing to do with sentencing. Its a little unfair to put officers above normal citizens because the prison system is brutal, demeaning, and obsolete. The argument against putting him in prison can then be used for any criminal justice/government worker.

Never said it wasn't. I'm just stating that he would not survive in the general prison population and would have to be put into some sort of solitary confinement. Granted there should be no difference between his sentence and that of a "normal" citizen.

• 2 weeks later...

I say give him Lethal Injection.

And about the other officer, he should be going to jail as well, IT TAKES TWO TO DRAG RACE, you dont DRAG RACE YOURSELF.

If two people robbed a bank, one went in and one was in a car to be the get away driver they both get charged atleast the driver with conspiracy etc, so why the FUCK is the other officer back on the force? who knows who's idea it was to race, it could be the one who is back on the force, and that was the IDEA that killed my Ashley.

or as my mother put it "tie him to a pole, and slam into him at 100 mphs per hour"

(my mom was very close with Ashley as well, ash would come over and always watch movies, 70 % of the time with my mommy, and loved making conversation with my mom as her mom died when she was a child)