Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
TeleportSandwich

The Warcraft movie speculation thread

http://www.wow.com/2010/01/19/what-we-know-about-the-warcraft-movie/

-Director may or may not be Sam Raimi (Spiderman movies, Night of the Living Dead,etc)

-Guy that wrote the screenplay for The Patriot and Saving Private Ryan is working on script

-Will be a war movies, not a "quest" movie

-Shooting may take place in New Zealand maybe

So far nothing has really been finalized so now would probably be the best time to start speculating on what we'd like to see out of a WoW movie. Let the speculation begin!

It's hard to judge that. I mean at least talented people are trying to work on this. A-team strikes me as more of a cash-in.

I mean, just because it's a big property and they're making a movie out of it doesn't necessarily mean cash in. Arguably Batman is a bigger property and very few people bitch about The Dark Knight. All depends on how much they care.

I know but i just cant see them making an actual "good movie" out of this. I really dont think Sam Raimi is that good of a director. The guy has struck gold a few times, but as a whole, inconsistent. And really i think it will only cater to WoW fans. I know next to nothing about that universe so i will be lost in the dark.

It's hard to judge that. I mean at least talented people are trying to work on this. A-team strikes me as more of a cash-in.

I mean, just because it's a big property and they're making a movie out of it doesn't necessarily mean cash in. Arguably Batman is a bigger property and very few people bitch about The Dark Knight. All depends on how much they care.

The Dark Knight was a good movie. A Warcraft movie I just cant see being good.