Accelerated Evolution

Let's Play Dead Rising!

LeadingMan

Deadrising_boxart.jpg

Developer: Capcom Production Studio 1

Publisher: Capcom

Systems: Xbox 360, Wii (kinda)

:excl: Update Schedule: :excl:

No idea. Whenever I feel like it or don't have too much work.

Table of Contents:

1. Always blame the Poodle.

Youtube: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

2. Fights Camera Action.

3. Al Fresca is Rotten.

4. Showdown at the Shack.

Youtube: Part 1, Part 2

5. Two Gallons of Laughs

Youtube: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

6. Supermarket Sweep

7. Winnie the Pooh and the Mysterious Mall

8. Leztastic

9. Snipers and Chicks man

Youtube: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

10. Cults and Survivor Drama

11. Carlito's Way

12. Fresh Meat

13. I Mall Alone

Overtime Mode:

14. Fetch Quest

15. Your Perfume is Magical

Youtube: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Bonus Videos:

The Things We Missed - Part 1

The Things We Missed - Part 2

The Things We Missed - Part 3

Quick Look - Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop Part 1/2

Quick Look - Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop Part 2/2

Description:

You kill zombies and stuff, it's great. What, you want more? No way... It's like 11:19 AM and I just woke, up. Maybe later I'll fix this mess of a description.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, what'd you find boring? Maybe I'm just crazy because I fell in love with the size and scope of the game. Plus there are very few things more awesome than sheer carnage you can pull off on these zombies. lol

weapons breaking, how the fuck does a sickle break? I felt like there were only so many ways to kill a zombie. Sure there were tons of weapons but it didn't feel too different with many of the hand to hand weapons

Oh and a photographer? Really? And I can run out of film? Wow, that's fun... I mean, why would I want to be something like a marine or a cop, or a bad ass guy. Sure...

But I have to admit killing zombies as megaman was cool for a bit.

And if I sound overly dick or sarcastic it's because i'm drunk.

I thought the game was pretty decent, just overrated beacuse it was one of xbox's first successful titles for 360.

Sickles can break. Pieces can come off due to weathering and wear-and-tear, it can lose effectiveness due to dulling. Having it break is just more convenient gameplay-wise, I suppose. I, too, love the carnage of the game. Will look forward to more of this LP. Of course, I've liked all of the LeadingHanar LPs I've seen.

sickles can break? I own a sickle, if that thing broke from a person I would be insanely surprised. It's steel.

sickles can break? I own a sickle, if that thing broke from a person I would be insanely surprised. It's steel.

Well, see, it's a great many people that Frank is using it on. Eventually, things break. Besides, maybe the mall carries really crappy sickles. Who knows. Either way, it's a game mechanic that kinda makes you adapt to the situation. I'll admit, a lot of the weapons break too soon for my tastes (especially the fun ones), but I also thing the mechanic adds to the game in that "You use what you can find" kind of way. Stuff breaks, you know?

Edit: I DO, however, wish there was a mode where you could turn off items breaking, so that you could just play with them forever.

Well, see, it's a great many people that Frank is using it on. Eventually, things break. Besides, maybe the mall carries really crappy sickles. Who knows. Either way, it's a game mechanic that kinda makes you adapt to the situation. I'll admit, a lot of the weapons break too soon for my tastes (especially the fun ones), but I also thing the mechanic adds to the game in that "You use what you can find" kind of way. Stuff breaks, you know?

Edit: I DO, however, wish there was a mode where you could turn off items breaking, so that you could just play with them forever.

Yea, the option for turning off breakable items seems like a good idea. Is there going to be a DR 2?

Awesome. I remember sinking well over sixty hours into DR since it's one of the few games that achievements are fun to unlock in it.

You need to have someone call you every time you try to record, then when you hang up on them because you're busy, they should just call you right back a few moments later.

huh? On youtube you were naming everything part 1,2,3.. 4?

whatever, I'm waiting for the next video!

:p

It's a length issue. Youtube only allows files up to 10 mins in length, so you have divide a whole episode into different parts to be uploaded.

Awesome. I remember sinking well over sixty hours into DR since it's one of the few games that achievements are fun to unlock in it.

You need to have someone call you every time you try to record, then when you hang up on them because you're busy, they should just call you right back a few moments later.

It's a length issue. Youtube only allows files up to 10 mins in length, so you have divide a whole episode into different parts to be uploaded.

Yea I know that, I just didn't know he was going to do Episode 1 part 1,2,3 ep 2 1,2,3

and so on.

Good! I'm actually trying to make a few improvements to make the whole thing different than what I've done before. The next two episodes will definitely be a change from anything else I've done. Except maybe the frog thing from Soul Reaver 2.

Plus, if nothing else it benefits from the plot not being very serious or requiring too much attention. So I can be really sarcastic and don't feel bad about interrupting cutscenes and such.

Anyways as we were saying... New Update!

3. Al Fresca is Rotten.

Blip.tv HD Large, Blip.tv Small

Edit: Updated with blip.tv links.

FYI if you haven't given blip a chance since the Legacy of Kain LPs give it another shot. I've managed to up the clarity considerably now that I do my own flash conversion instead of theirs and it may be arguably clearer than youtube.

• 2 weeks later...