Accelerated Evolution

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Wind

Anyone on the forums play? Fucking fantastic game, Currently rank 22(my signature hasn't updated it yet, or maybe I accidently just posted the picture lol), the fully destructible buildings and environments really make a total tactical change from other FPS's on the market, I clocked near 300 hours into MW2, but already have 90 some hours into BC2, after playing BC2 its hard to go back to MW2... MW2 doesn't feel as "modern" if that makes any sense.

Its selling really well and has a great community, anyone here play? if your on PC toss your gamertag and we'll squad up!

• 2 months later...

I really wish I understood this. I post about a game and I get "Again?". What I am playing a game "AGAIN" and seeing if anyone else is playing?! Go post "Again?" in any other thread about a video game. I said nothing about it being the holy grail of anything, just in my opinion the best new online shooter on the market (which may change when the new MoH comes out).

I really wish I understood this. I post about a game and I get "Again?". What I am playing a game "AGAIN" and seeing if anyone else is playing?! Go post "Again?" in any other thread about a video game. I said nothing about it being the holy grail of anything, just in my opinion the best new online shooter on the market (which may change when the new MoH comes out).

The again is because every game you post about you rave how it is the greatest thing ever. And every post seems to be the same thing over and over Again. Maybe if you wrote about games that you did not like as well you might not get the agains.