Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

uh he closed it for april fools day most likely. I think we can go a day.

no, he closed it because he felt like closing it. I was just talking with him about it.

I think all threads should be deleted and we start over! I mean, I'm sure we'd begin the same old topics, but it's not like any of us will remember what we said the first time.

I am sick. My dog is misbehaving. Well, he has the runs really badly, which can't be helped, but I can't help him. So he must be locked outside where he cries. I want to cry because my body is in such a disgusting state, and I have a 10-12 page paper due on Tuesday. Oh, and I moved yesterday. I'm now in the middle of moving, but I can't because I am so sick.

Did I mention that when I get sick, I start to whine uncontrollably?

So, what's the purpose of this thread again?

Announcing that I finally have a new bed and no longer sleep on the most uncomfortable futon in the world, and that either Kira or Darcie or both need to help me figure out if the mattress squeaks.

Announcing that I finally have a new bed and no longer sleep on the most uncomfortable futon in the world, and that either Kira or Darcie or both need to help me figure out if the mattress squeaks.

I see what you did there. Well played.

wink.gif

Posting Tweets!

Oh, I see! :crube:

Kewl, what kind of bed is it?

I see what you did there. Well played.

wink.gif

:hardgay:

Kewl, what kind of bed is it?

<.<

4 metal bars, a wooden box, and a mattress?

I am also on a new bed. It is warm and pleasant because of a dog's presence and an Owen record playing softly in the background.

you want us to jump on the bed while you put a wine glass on it?

there's an E in my name, by the way.

hentaicapdeathnotejusta.jpg