Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

That was all kinds of awkward! Although I did like the song.

OHOHOH! STING IS IN THE WWE! BAWWWW GAWWD!

I've been really itching to play WoW after reading some story spoilers for WoD. I'd really prefer not to. I don't have anywhere near the time for it.

i think we should try to set up an irc chatroom get together sometime.

I'll fire up an IRC server in the next few days and we'll schedule an AE IRC CHAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!@@@@

I've been really itching to play WoW after reading some story spoilers for WoD. I'd really prefer not to. I don't have anywhere near the time for it.

That's what I said too...but lo and behold I'm back on the grind once again.

I'll fire up an IRC server in the next few days and we'll schedule an AE IRC CHAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!@@@@

Yea yea boyeee flavor flaaaav etc

Just in time for the holixdays

I'll set that shit up on Wednesday or Thursday of this week and post the deets. Just gotta figure out where to put things.

Miyamoto's favorite anime isn't HiLLKiNG: I Can't Believe My Husband Is a Propane Salesman? The slice of life action-comedy staring small town propane manager Hank Hill as he is thrust into saving the world's supply of propane with his giant mech. His catchphrase, in Sailor Moon-like fashion, before fighting off enemies is "I tell you what.... I'm gonna kick your ass!"

The first arc is Hank finding out that his life long friend Dale is actually his rival, masked ace fighter pilot Rustii Shackleford.

>Have 7AM to 3PM new years day shift at work

>decided to just work from home because fuck it

>wake up at 6:30 AM to try and log in remotely from home

>spend the next hour or so trying to figure out why the VPN doesn't like every fucking password that I've used in the past to log in

>have to come into the office anyway because I can't figure it out.

Happy New Year and Merry Chistmas everyone.