Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Dunno if I mentioned this yet but I have a credit card now. Was thinking of making some low-end frivolous purchases just to "test it out" but I'm thinking that could lead to a bad habit of making lots of frivolous purchases. Plus I don't have any kind of real income to pay off said debt so that would be pretty stupid.

Dunno if I mentioned this yet but I have a credit card now. Was thinking of making some low-end frivolous purchases just to "test it out" but I'm thinking that could lead to a bad habit of making lots of frivolous purchases. Plus I don't have any kind of real income to pay off said debt so that would be pretty stupid.

save it for emergancies

just got done cleaning and showering and omg the shower was sooo amazing....just needed keira there to help out XD then it would be fantastically amazing

:wub:

My friend just uses his to pay for gas and really small stuff like sodas and lunches. His bill is pretty small each month and is never even close to his limit unless he uses it for an emergency. But at least he builds credit and it isn't super stressful since he makes plenty of money to cover it.

I'm still against getting one really. I'll get one when I've got a full time job and am more financially stable all around but I work less than 20 hours a week and have a $250 car payment on top of other expenses that I would just be screwing myself if I got a credit card I couldn't pay off.

I know this is really ironic for someone who plays and pays for his own WoW account but it really bugs me that my mom is currently into Farmville. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if she used her own computer to play it but she keeps interrupting me when I'm doing something in order to play it. There are 2 other computers in the house (not counting my brothers laptop) so why can't she use those (I don't care if they've slower then mine, fucking deal with it). She's even starting using my own facebook account to play the game too so that she can get double the crops or whatever the point of that casualshit game is about. Oh and if I say anything to her about it she'll just say that I spend to much time on the computer or some shit.

I know this is really ironic for someone who plays and pays for his own WoW account but it really bugs me that my mom is currently into Farmville. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if she used her own computer to play it but she keeps interrupting me when I'm doing something in order to play it. There are 2 other computers in the house (not counting my brothers laptop) so why can't she use those (I don't care if they've slower then mine, fucking deal with it). She's even starting using my own facebook account to play the game too so that she can get double the crops or whatever the point of that casualshit game is about. Oh and if I say anything to her about it she'll just say that I spend to much time on the computer or some shit.

How the hell does your mom have the password to your FB account?

How the hell does your mom have the password to your FB account?

I told what it was. At the time I figured "what harm can it do?" but now all my status updates are farmville related and the game as a whole really bugs me for some reason.

IdbWa.png

It's a little shrine or something I made to pass the time.

....So what the hell is the point of that game? And is it really for Autistics/people with Assbergers syndrome?

delete the updates, change your password, and stop whining about it. if she wants double crops or whatever just tell her to make alt accounts.

delete the updates, change your password, and stop whining about it. if she wants double crops or whatever just tell her to make alt accounts.

gonna have to agree with this.

She'd have a total fit if I told her that. This is more about her using my computer way too much anyway

Anyone ever thought that people should wear a sign or badge or something to indicate just how freaky they're willing to get? It's a little awkward when you assumed at the start of things that she would be cool with branding, but then says no.

She'd have a total fit if I told her that. This is more about her using my computer way too much anyway

Too bad for her? It's your account and computer. Nobody else's. She didn't ask permission to use your account for that, not only is it a violation of your privacy to be on your facebook.

Anyone ever thought that people should wear a sign or badge or something to indicate just how freaky they're willing to get?

Nathaniel Hawthorne already had this idea years ago.

Anyone ever thought that people should wear a sign or badge or something to indicate just how freaky they're willing to get? It's a little awkward when you assumed at the start of things that she would be cool with branding, but then says no.

I typically don't have this problem. I pick my women up in freaky places, so I already know they're freaky.

Nathaniel Hawthorne already had this idea years ago.

I literary lol'd.

....So what the hell is the point of that game? And is it really for Autistics/people with Assbergers syndrome?

There is no point. Very Zen.

There is no point. Very Zen.

It is the only game I have payed money for in years, and I happily parted with it knowing that my $14 was going to a game design genius.