Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Some jackass hit me in the head with a pool cue last night and now I might have to get new glasses :snakes:

I have not sigged anything since Evergreen_Forest's classic line "I fucking love wizards," but this is the post I've been waiting for.

It is an honor and a privilege.

lets try this again in the right thread.haha. i am disappoint. my mother did not wish me a happy birthday. she's 2 days late now. i hope nothing fucked up has happened again......

your mom sounds like my dad :awesome:

happy late bday hun

lets try this again in the right thread.haha. i am disappoint. my mother did not wish me a happy birthday. she's 2 days late now. i hope nothing fucked up has happened again......

I did the reverse. My mom wished me a happy birthday before I even realized it was my birthday.

Anyone know where I can buy the 1st volume of the One Piece manga cheap?

Uh, amazon? I read it back at CtCon and have been meaning to buy it but there are so fucking many. The first volume was amazing though.

Uh, amazon? I read it back at CtCon and have been meaning to buy it but there are so fucking many. The first volume was amazing though.

Thanks and yeah...theres a shitload of volumes but I like some of the characters.

what is that 80s/90s movie where a bunch of ridiculous gangs gather in one spot in new york and then somebody gets shot, so the one gang (the good guys?) have to fight they way back to coney island or some place like that?

what is that 80s/90s movie where a bunch of ridiculous gangs gather in one spot in new york and then somebody gets shot, so the one gang (the good guys?) have to fight they way back to coney island or some place like that?

Anyone want a coupon code for a free copy of HAWX 2 for the PC? I got my graphics card in the mail yesterday and it came with said coupon but I am not really interested in flight-sim shooters

You may send that code to me, good sir!

Edit: I've been wanting to test my flight stick on my PC for a while now (it's an xbox360 flight stick)

Anyone want a coupon code for a free copy of HAWX 2 for the PC? I got my graphics card in the mail yesterday and it came with said coupon but I am not really interested in flight-sim shooters

yes, that would be awesome

EDIT: fuck, Ikari got to it first

So, I'm lookin to get a new head unit, power amp, and subs (probably dual 8" or 10") for my car (03 Sentra). I dunno what to get, any help would be much appreciated <33

So, I'm lookin to get a new head unit, power amp, and subs (probably dual 8" or 10") for my car (03 Sentra). I dunno what to get, any help would be much appreciated <33

Quality sounds systems should only be for the home. They're a waste in cars, especially older cars. You might as well just take your car apart now instead of it randoming jarring itself into a pile of shit from the stirring sound system.

Quality sounds systems should only be for the home. They're a waste in cars, especially older cars. You might as well just take your car apart now instead of it randoming jarring itself into a pile of shit from the stirring sound system.

seven years old really isnt that, you know old for one thing. Especially in a car like I have.

Also I disagree with your statement that good sound is only for the home. I like to have really good sound quality no matter where I am, kinda why I have a crazy steelseries headset that I also use as my headphones. Even more so I like sound when Im not home because I'm in my car a lot. It's not going to fall apart from because of the vibrations from a subwoofer, it's more likely it'd fall apart from, you know, driving. Especially on the shitty kinds of roads around my area. And honestly, the only thing I really want is a head unit w/ USB just so I can hook up my iphone to it because I fucking hate CDs. Regardless of whether or not you like good sound in vehicles, a lot of other people to

Car audio isn't something I would personally invest in, but it's like any other hobby, really. There's more to it than the simple end result.