Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Watching LeadingMans Let Play videos with Ikari Warrior makes me sad that I don't have any friends to discuss video games with.

-Strongly considering dropping my 2 credit health class for this semester. It ends up forcing me to pay $300 extra that I don't really have plus I could probably just take it in the summer.

Ching Ching interview out in San Fran it looks like, waiting on my flight arrangements to come in. Hot damn. it's nice a company wants to fly me out to talk.

Here is why I have issues with the dress and protocol.

I realize that Im in one of the only functions that grates against the LGBT community. But I've sat down, and explained my situation thuroughly to my superiors [the actual adults. I know the kids wouldn't give a second glance at me. ] and I've asked if I could just wear like a nice pant suit or fucking uniform that I wear on a weekly basis. I said I'd let them hack my grade for the ball that we recieve in half if I could get out of it. I'd pull whatever just to get out of wearing it. They said IF it was up to them, that they would let me wear whatever as long as I looked nice. But protocol stated that I had to wear an evening gown. Even for prom last year, I was nothing but miserable and borderline homicidal when I had to be put in a dress. I can preach about how it goes against my grain and how it isn't right for me and yadda yadda, shit nobody really wants to hear.

This is why I have an issue:

To me, I virtually HAVE permission to not wear one. The only thing standing in my way is the definition of the sexes to keep things traditional. My way of rebelling against this is bringing a chick as my date. Woo.

TL;DR : Bitching at nothing I can't save because it makes me feel better.

i really need to ditch my heart and make it non-exsitant in my body...wait it is dead and not there...hmmmm

You say that you ditched it.. but it's still there:-p

and holy shit I lost 15 pounds going Vegan.. go me.

awesome brian! I always tell everyone that if you want to lose weight, cut out the animal products!

I have the title of those vegan cookbooks i was going to send you over FB before i deleted my account...

Please Don't Feed the Bears

Please Feed Me!

The Vegan Girls Guide to Life

Making stuff and Doing things. (not really vegan, but alot of excerpts from different punk zines, all DIY)

To me, I virtually HAVE permission to not wear one. The only thing standing in my way is the definition of the sexes to keep things traditional. My way of rebelling against this is bringing a chick as my date. Woo.

TL;DR : Bitching at nothing I can't save because it makes me feel better.

shouldnt have joined a military orginization, duh. They're just pigs with bigger guns.

awesome brian! I always tell everyone that if you want to lose weight, cut out the animal products!

I have the title of those vegan cookbooks i was going to send you over FB before i deleted my account...

Please Don't Feed the Bears

Please Feed Me!

The Vegan Girls Guide to Life

Making stuff and Doing things. (not really vegan, but alot of excerpts from different punk zines, all DIY)

dude thanks for the list... the wife and I are gonna go shopping this weekend for them

Ching Ching interview out in San Fran it looks like, waiting on my flight arrangements to come in. Hot damn. it's nice a company wants to fly me out to talk.

Nice!

Take me with you?

You say that you ditched it.. but it's still there:-p

and holy shit I lost 15 pounds going Vegan.. go me.

yeah i dont get it...i took it out and buried it some were but people still manage to break my heart....well it was broken to begin with...maybe just damage it more....anyways....feelin rather weird in my shirt anyways....ugh maybe ill show everyone ae....

fuck yea michael kiske and amanda somerville

that is all apparently not

to delete all pr0n and start again because it is way to large and has fail i cannot get out because it is so large or waste 300000000009870897967860760967867007870 hours/days trying to get fail out

99% of it has been purged. my pictures folder is now 90% sea monsters, warhammer 40K art and random pictures i've taken

Just droppin' in to say hello to all the folks. I'm still around.

If I do anything cool soon (the are a few projects up the pipeline that might get realized in the next few months), I'll drop a thread here.

Buki.jpg

Just droppin' in to say hello to all the folks. I'm still around.

If I do anything cool soon (the are a few projects up the pipeline that might get realized in the next few months), I'll drop a thread here.

Buki.jpg

:rolleyes:

someone invite me back into the skype chat.

looks like there's new skype rules where you can't get back in on your own without the host being online. what bullshit.

someone invite me back into the skype chat.

looks like there's new skype rules where you can't get back in on your own without the host being online. what bullshit.

I have no idea what you're talking about but, as with the last million times you've asked to be invited back, you never actually left.

I have no idea what you're talking about but, as with the last million times you've asked to be invited back, you never actually left.

26721140.jpg