Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

my loki is breaking my heart. everytime i leave for work or to go out she cries so loud i can kind of hear it downstairs. when i come back it takes me 30 minutes to calm her down enough that she'll only lightly cry or fall asleep in my lap. she cried so much while i was at work i came home and she was hoarse. hurry up and accept my kitty boots. she;s lonely up in my room. and the faster boots gets used to her. the faster i can sleep in my own room again. everytime i try it becomes playtime or she cries loudly until i give up and sit atthe computer so she can love up my lap

and whoo safeway. manager never got my re-hire forms ready till today so its 1-3 more weeks until my first paycheck. taxes will be of the assraping variety. thankfully as an apology she's pulling some strings to get me an advance so i don't die of starvation or something similar

sooo i get a text this morning....saying....i was in the bathroom at such and such bar and this was on the wall "fora great blow job from a whore call *** *** ****" my fucking phone number...i know the bitch that did it....and guess what...her number is going on a site.... >:}

found out half of the alpha cats problem. the cat under him accepted loki to fast for his liking. it went leaps and bounds with bailey put in his favorite room in the house. only 2 small vocal fits from boots and the rest of the time he sat under the table right beside the cage doing nothing

sooo i get a text this morning....saying....i was in the bathroom at such and such bar and this was on the wall "fora great blow job from a whore call *** *** ****" my fucking phone number...i know the bitch that did it....and guess what...her number is going on a site.... >:}

that shit isn't right.. what a bitch...

that shit isn't right.. what a bitch...

yeaaa...she tried casuing shit a while back, and now this....i yelled at a few people and pretty much told a guy thats friends with the 2 girls and me that i will no longer accept his friendship.....not only is he being a some what dick but he makes it seem likes it ok for it to be like that...ugh to stressful for me...so i am done

the gpu itself? that's pretty damn hot.

Not really. My 9800GTs used to idle around 60. My GTX 470s idle a bit lower, but will easily hit 90 when gaming. That's a bit high for older cards though.

That's really cool for an 8800, even idling. They ran notoriously hot. Still, over heating fits all your problems perfectly...

I dunno'

Well this fuckin sucks.. I won't be going to Albuquerque this weekend for the convention.. 5 days without Rita is gonna kill me.

Mobile 8800's never really had the problem because they have like 1/5th the current draw.

My mobile 8800 idles at ~55C without the cooling pad

The 8800M =/= 8800 GT

The 8800M is a slower clocked 35 Watt part compared to the 105 Watt desktop part. The 8800M is closer to the 9600GT. Any part designed to be in a laptop is designed to have low power consumption and heat output above all else. Performance is secondary.

Yerp. You could almost fry an egg on the shroud of an 8800GT/S/X under load. They just ran really hot. Still, I loved my 640MB 8800 GTS. Thing was an absolute beast when I got it. And it running so hot convinced me to get a modular power supply to remove clutter and improve airflow and that was the BEST decision I have ever made concerning my PC. I will never by a non-modular psu again.

I'm sick of seeing you nerds debate heat generated from various graphics cards. I'm gonna go play WoW on and RP server

-the graphics issue wasn't the power supplys fault. God damn it I just wasted $60

argh do i get alice madness returns on ps3 so i can play it downstairs AND play alice or get it on pc and have the extra graphic options but only be able to play it once in a blue moon untill my one roomate and her child leave?

argh do i get alice madness returns on ps3 so i can play it downstairs AND play alice or get it on pc and have the extra graphic options but only be able to play it once in a blue moon untill my one roomate and her child leave?

GloriousPCGamingMasterRace.png

Yerp. You could almost fry an egg on the shroud of an 8800GT/S/X under load. They just ran really hot. Still, I loved my 640MB 8800 GTS. Thing was an absolute beast when I got it. And it running so hot convinced me to get a modular power supply to remove clutter and improve airflow and that was the BEST decision I have ever made concerning my PC. I will never by a non-modular psu again.

Mine's grape