Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

That's wierd. I distinctly remember having to reinstall windows when I built my current rig using one of my old hard drives.

If your hardware profile changes drastically enough, WIndows shits a brick. Just the mobo should be fine.

Plug in everything on the motherboard but it won't power up. I have half a mind to send it to a repair guy again just to get everything working since I am so sick of running into problems

-Its going to take 4 hours to install Portal 2. Stupid high volume Steam traffic

-Was thinking of getting Dead Space for the PC but then someone mentioned something about mouse acceleration and how it plays better with a gamepad. Should I bother getting it for $9 anyway?

-Think the motherboard I received in the mail recently arrived DOA. Will be sending it back for a refund and having the guy that looked at my current motherboard take a look at it again and seeing what he can do to fix it

i am a nice guy. someone who wasn't supposed to be in came in and i voulentered to leave early because he needs the money more than i do. one that note. i'm sitting on 200 bucks in my bank account that i have no idea what to do with. on thurs it will turn into 300 i have no idea what to do with. i have a savings. feels wierd mang

sit on that shit man. Its really awesome to have bunch of emergency money in the bank!

Hitchiked across Detroit yesterday. Today its I-75, north, for about 80 miles, hope it doesn't rain -_-;

sit on that shit man. Its really awesome to have bunch of emergency money in the bank!

Hitchiked across Detroit yesterday. Today its I-75, north, for about 80 miles, hope it doesn't rain -_-;

It's raining off and on all day : /

So what exactly are you up to? Some sort of social experiment?

i don't know why but i decided earlier today to buzz all my hair off tommorow and start from square one again.. i'd do it myself but i have the coordination of of a blind person with an inner ear infection and started drinking an hour ago. it'll make the rest of summer easier anyways. i hate my hair feeling greasy and don't have time to wash it as often as i like watching a small child 90% of my waking moments

i always said it'd be one of the things i'd most likely do if i went crazy and snapped from the whole gender fuckery. even making the decision makes me feel fucking nuts. eh i'll have it shoulder length by dec prolly. fuck it grows fast

The profile pictures taking over avatars was weird.

Has the resizing bug been fixed with this new update?

Edit: Looks like we can't even link to offsite avatars now. Bummer.

During the update, IPB told me I could either make everyone's avatar their "user image", or everyone's profile picture their "user image", but that I could only choose one. I went with avatars.

Anyhow, which resizing bug are you referring to? We can find out if it's fixed right now...

Anyhow, which resizing bug are you referring to? We can find out if it's fixed right now...

There used to be a problem with offsite avatar linking where no matter what the dimensions of the picture were, it'd resize to 150x150. Shouldn't be a problem not that the option isn't even here now.