Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

So, last night was interesting. It was my step-dad's 50th birthday party. I got to spend the evening with a bunch of drunk rednecks. Also, my mother got SUPER drunk and tried to drive off in my car with the doors open. Luckily, reverse is not in the normal spot in my Jetta so she was trying to take off in forth.

Site was down for a few minutes. I upgraded mysql from 5.5.15 to 5.5.16.

Also, please thank Scott for renewing our domain for us, as I totally forgot to renew it.

and i appear again, and pregnant to... lmao...im having a lil baby boy to with my little lady now....after that tubes need to be tied i dont need to be pregnant after this now.

unless Freddie Mercury is resurrected in the next few weeks, this guy is probably going to win that Queen Extravaganza contest.

and i appear again, and pregnant to... lmao...im having a lil baby boy to with my little lady now....after that tubes need to be tied i dont need to be pregnant after this now.

congratulations, Neko. boys are (supposedly) harder to raise, but at least you got a good 13 years or so to relax before he's a teenager. :P

congratulations, Neko. boys are (supposedly) harder to raise, but at least you got a good 13 years or so to relax before he's a teenager. :P

thanks, well i know ill be more stressed over my lady than the boy, ill just smack him and call him retarded...jk jk jk

Holy shit Alundra! I miss you!

I miss you too, baby.

I was posting in a Reddit topic about the (vauge) history of AE and suddenly realized I hadn't been here in ages.

We have a history? Also I need a place to lurk on the internet besides this place and 4chan. Any suggestions

animenation was run by a lot of controlling mods. a small chunk of users in a AIM chat room (specifically from the video games forum) created a new board that was to be free from too many mods. the site got passed around to other existing members like those who frequented RT on AN.

and that's the unnecessary long version of it. which is kind of ironic because at one point here we had more mods than AN had, most of the people who came in late went out early, and a lot of the same members post back in a chat now instead of here. full circle.

animenation was run by a lot of controlling mods. a small chunk of users in a AIM chat room (specifically from the video games forum) created a new board that was to be free from too many mods. the site got passed around to other existing members like those who frequented RT on AN.

and that's the unnecessary long version of it. which is kind of ironic because at one point here we had more mods than AN had, most of the people who came in late went out early, and a lot of the same members post back in a chat now instead of here. full circle.

that was a long version but its right lol, i talked about that with a co worker one day...dont know why, say i randomly pop in and out alot

You missed the part with the dragon! and the hookers!

I love Strider. The robots are called "options" and they attack enemies. The Hawk specifically attacks air born enemies. Unlike the little saucer drones, it has no life bar - it's on a time limit.

I totally didn't know that

Site was down a little while ago because our server host, NeoSurge, has been chompin' on dick, and has no idea how to manage their cisco networking devices, resulting in uber networking fail.

If it keeps up, we'll just move to another host for the 999999999999999th time.