Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

totally almost sliced the tip of my finger off today. The amount of blood made it look like I just ripped somebody's heart out while chanting

i kind of want to post a profile on a dating site like okcupid and describe myself with auburn hair and tawny eyes, and under body type just silm, but with the kind of thighs that hypnotize. just to see the responses.

of course this has probably happened so many times in the past that its not funny anymore. (but im also slightly intoxicated and it sounds like a good idea)

i've always wanted to make a fake profile for one of my friends, and then mack on the craziest local people i can find, give them their phone number and everything.

i kind of want to post a profile on a dating site like okcupid and describe myself with auburn hair and tawny eyes, and under body type just silm, but with the kind of thighs that hypnotize. just to see the responses.

of course this has probably happened so many times in the past that its not funny anymore. (but im also slightly intoxicated and it sounds like a good idea)

My friends want to make me a okcupid profile so I can get a date apparently.

I hate referring to myself as "depressed" but given the fact that feel like I have nothing to look forward too and would rather spend as much time as possible in bed instead of doing my usual shenanigans I am kind of out of options

oh and I start my job on Monday which requires that I work 11PM to 8AM monitoring computer programs. Not looking forward to that at all

oh and I start my job on Monday which requires that I work 11PM to 8AM monitoring computer programs. Not looking forward to that at all

Maybe try taking the glass half-full approach? 28,418,299 people in the US are unemployed. You're not one of them - so that's pretty good. The hours might not be what you wanted, but once you're there maybe you can start aiming for a position or shift more suited to your wants.

Computer Operator position? I did that for about two years. I was awesome. I basically got paid to screw around on the internet and watch anime all night.

Computer Operator position? I did that for about two years. I was awesome. I basically got paid to screw around on the internet and watch anime all night.

I doubt I'd be able to do that unless I had a laptop. They basically monitor all web activity so any streaming, facebooking or other non-work shenanigans would be noticed

Maybe try taking the glass half-full approach? 28,418,299 people in the US are unemployed. You're not one of them - so that's pretty good. The hours might not be what you wanted, but once you're there maybe you can start aiming for a position or shift more suited to your wants.

The main problem is the hours: lately I've been feel extra sleepy during the day and have a lot less energy to do anything. I fear that this may affect my ability to work at night or the shift in sleep cycle may have an effect on my health.

tl;dr I am not used to this shit and I'm worried I might not do well

I doubt I'd be able to do that unless I had a laptop. They basically monitor all web activity so any streaming, facebooking or other non-work shenanigans would be noticed

That blows. Where I was, the boss knew, and the other teams had no idea what our jobs even were.

tl;dr I am not used to this shit and I'm worried I might not do well

Stop worrying about it. Just get 'er done.

Also - portable gaming device. To keep you warm on those long lonely nights.

Where is your new job anyway?

Stop worrying about it. Just get 'er done.

Also - portable gaming device. To keep you warm on those long lonely nights.

Where is your new job anyway?

its at an investment company. I'm at it right now and its pretty much what everyone was saying: boring shit that will drive me crazy if I have nothing to do. Time to invest in a small laptop

My friends want to make me a okcupid profile so I can get a date apparently.

no more girls with screen names involving lady parts and musical instruments. no matter how cute BoobAccordion looks.

no more girls with screen names involving lady parts and musical instruments. no matter how cute BoobAccordion looks.

I think I learned my lesson from that one. BoobAccordian would be an improvement I think. :) I think my day just got made by that quote btw.