Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

ugggh so when i thought i was over my mother she has yet again to prove how retarded and stressful she is...

our converstation last night via text

Mom: i just tripped and fell thru the glass door. my feet were slippery. wtf! bringing in more wood.

Me: Why are you bringing in more wood? you ok

Mom: I'm ok. busted out the door.im just a little cut. my feet slid on the wood and i couldnt stop.

me: what the fuck

Mom: lol im ok. just a loser

me: whatever

me and hour later: ugh soup isnt thicking up. better add more flour yea?

Mom: yummmmm! Can zoe talk to me?

Me: on the phone? its fine, everyones home but we dont care( if your speaker with her)

Mom: Well ya! I dont wanna talk if if everyone is there. F that! I'm the dumb assxz gramma. sorry im not a frohlich! im turning pone off.

Me: well its night we are all home dont have a fucking cow... your prob drinking...

end convo...

i wouldve liked to said more...in my last text but i kept my mouth shut...i figure...she was drinking to randomly say can i talk to zoe...then get pissed right away cause its 7 at night and everyone is off work...or not at work yet...excuse me...i told her so she would know that when she was on speaker that there were other people in the room...if she keeps up...i wont have her come stay with me when i have my son....she dosent even consider my bf as family...like he dosent exsist...she says bad things about him to me soemtimes...and im just like dude...if he didnt meat me..you wouldnt be a grandma from me...seriously...just when i thought i was ok with her again...

one...i want to eat some crackers in the nude with you >_>;;;

two...thank you...i just feel good getting the assurance im ok and wont end up like her...trust me i want to mourn him...and i prob do in a way i dont notice....but i know i have a child and soon to be 2 kids to take care of here soon and i dont want them to see me be a emotional wreck...id hate for my childern to worry over me at well shes only 3 but she knows when i am upset and stressed and snuggles me...i want her to be a kid and not experince the same growing up experince i had...im greatful for mine...it was hard and i had a hard time dealing with alot of the stuff...and i have the scars to prove that...but i chose to stand up...and even more when i was gonna have my first lil one. i could give my mother the million excuses she has on her plate and i tell her what she should fix and whats wrong but i cant fix a person who likes being the victum...i hate her bfs...she finds dead beats...who beat her or go strangely weird... didnt talk to her because one was known for molesting childern...and well i have lil girl and i was molested as a kid pissed me off...i almost beat the fuck on my daughters bday cause he drove and hour hr4 to my house looking for my mom, when he knew very well i how i felt about him...oooo i was in a rage..

yea i tell her if shes gonna bad mouth my future mother in law...i wouldnt talk to her...and shell snap back with the...i have an opinion to you know...which i useally say you keep some shit to yourself...because if she herd half the shit i think or say to neil...shed do something stupid and say her kid hates her...but its ok for her to tell me that she no longer has a daughter...or even her other son and the only kid she had is dead...if i didnt have my daughter or the understanding i do over my mother...id prob have done myself in..because of how she treats me because i stick up for the other half of my family...if there wasnt neil in my life...shed never had grand kids from me...i wasnt gonna date men anymore...just women...she bad mouths neil to and i wont stand for it...he dose things i dont like sure...but he dosent beat abuse or drink constantly and he wants to be around kid and raise her with me...even thou i might do most of the work...its just things lil things he will work on and grow into..hes a man and needs to be told to grow up sometimes...but dosent make him bad in anyway...oh and he works and pays for bills...i may pay most of the bills but thats cause its in my name...and i wont stand for things to be late in my name. :) im anal like that

once again i am soooo making sure to get you nice pic because your just

i can bring both the crackers and the nudity. :D and you're welcome. i really don't see you ever becoming like your mom since you already know the hurt it can cost others. the fact that she seeks relationships with abusive men and when she says things like she has no daughter further proves that she is more comfy playing a victim role. since saying that is meant to hurt you enough to try and feel sorry for her and it sounds like you already know that type of game she plays. and yeah you already know it but it's definitely not good to allow any of her boyfriends around your daughter since she's already mentally mature enough to pick up and understand things around her, like you said, she can already sense when you're feeling down.

ugggh so when i thought i was over my mother she has yet again to prove how retarded and stressful she is...

our converstation last night via text

Mom: i just tripped and fell thru the glass door. my feet were slippery. wtf! bringing in more wood.

Me: Why are you bringing in more wood? you ok

Mom: I'm ok. busted out the door.im just a little cut. my feet slid on the wood and i couldnt stop.

me: what the fuck

Mom: lol im ok. just a loser

me: whatever

me and hour later: ugh soup isnt thicking up. better add more flour yea?

Mom: yummmmm! Can zoe talk to me?

Me: on the phone? its fine, everyones home but we dont care( if your speaker with her)

Mom: Well ya! I dont wanna talk if if everyone is there. F that! I'm the dumb assxz gramma. sorry im not a frohlich! im turning pone off.

Me: well its night we are all home dont have a fucking cow... your prob drinking...

end convo...

i wouldve liked to said more...in my last text but i kept my mouth shut...i figure...she was drinking to randomly say can i talk to zoe...then get pissed right away cause its 7 at night and everyone is off work...or not at work yet...excuse me...i told her so she would know that when she was on speaker that there were other people in the room...if she keeps up...i wont have her come stay with me when i have my son....she dosent even consider my bf as family...like he dosent exsist...she says bad things about him to me soemtimes...and im just like dude...if he didnt meat me..you wouldnt be a grandma from me...seriously...just when i thought i was ok with her again...

:sad:

sadly i don't think you'll ever be able to have a proper relationship with your mother. coming from a person that has a alcoholic parent too, it took me years to realize that things never will actually get "better", they just get a bit easier sometimes. and the best way to deal with that is to set your expectations very low and don't ever let them spike when things do seem 'better', because right around the corner something she does will piss you off and make your mood drop again. stuff like that becomes unbeliavaly frustrating since the cycle repeats so much. it's not your fault she's an alcoholic, and maybe i'm out of line saying it since you probably haven't felt the same, but i carried that guilt for a long time thinking that i was the one who drove my father to drink. but that's not true, people bring it on themselves and have no one else to blame. which is also a big part of the problem, since nothing you can say or do, or anyone else rather, can get her to stop. only she can chose to actually stop and become a better person and mother.

it's the only power she has over you. you're an adult now with children and a future husband, she can't physically control you as a mother anymore and the only way she can is by guilt tripping you, and that comes from playing the victim around you, which probably comes off easier for her when she's drinking heavily. without that power, she doesn't have anything to control you or the people around her. despite that if she cleaned up and was there more often for you, you'd be more than willing to let her be apart of your life. it's sad that she can't see that.

btw, flour works okay for thickening soups but it tends to clump if you don't have a sifter/sieve. cornstarch is much more powerful since it's a pure form of starch. mix a bit in with water in a seperate bowl, and swirl it until it makes a slush and adding that to the soup should thicken it up nicely. :)

i can bring both the crackers and the nudity. :D and you're welcome. i really don't see you ever becoming like your mom since you already know the hurt it can cost others. the fact that she seeks relationships with abusive men and when she says things like she has no daughter further proves that she is more comfy playing a victim role. since saying that is meant to hurt you enough to try and feel sorry for her and it sounds like you already know that type of game she plays. and yeah you already know it but it's definitely not good to allow any of her boyfriends around your daughter since she's already mentally mature enough to pick up and understand things around her, like you said, she can already sense when you're feeling down.

:sad:

sadly i don't think you'll ever be able to have a proper relationship with your mother. coming from a person that has a alcoholic parent too, it took me years to realize that things never will actually get "better", they just get a bit easier sometimes. and the best way to deal with that is to set your expectations very low and don't ever let them spike when things do seem 'better', because right around the corner something she does will piss you off and make your mood drop again. stuff like that becomes unbeliavaly frustrating since the cycle repeats so much. it's not your fault she's an alcoholic, and maybe i'm out of line saying it since you probably haven't felt the same, but i carried that guilt for a long time thinking that i was the one who drove my father to drink. but that's not true, people bring it on themselves and have no one else to blame. which is also a big part of the problem, since nothing you can say or do, or anyone else rather, can get her to stop. only she can chose to actually stop and become a better person and mother.

it's the only power she has over you. you're an adult now with children and a future husband, she can't physically control you as a mother anymore and the only way she can is by guilt tripping you, and that comes from playing the victim around you, which probably comes off easier for her when she's drinking heavily. without that power, she doesn't have anything to control you or the people around her. despite that if she cleaned up and was there more often for you, you'd be more than willing to let her be apart of your life. it's sad that she can't see that.

btw, flour works okay for thickening soups but it tends to clump if you don't have a sifter/sieve. cornstarch is much more powerful since it's a pure form of starch. mix a bit in with water in a seperate bowl, and swirl it until it makes a slush and adding that to the soup should thicken it up nicely. :)

hearing what you say makes a lot of sense of things i know and havent herd yet but when you come from a family of a some what similuar back ground always helps when it comes giving and saying advice or just your thought because of the experince...sometimes i might feel like if i leave her all by herself that she will end up in a very bad place and it would be something i ended up regreting.,.. i know me having my own lil family has made her alot worse with her attitude with me...shes used to having me at home wiht her all the time helping her out and putting up with the stupid coming home so drunk i think my daughters room is the tolite then crying cause i cant get in jammies times...but i broke from that and live with my daughter and her father...we are giving our daughter the life she deserves...and her father gets angery because of the stress and depression she causes me...sometimes hes a lil insensetive about it and it hurts cause he wont ever understand what ive gone threw and that growing up she was the only parent i had in life that knew i exsisted even if it wasnt the best of situations to live in...but between her and my dad...she knew i was there...and was half a parent but a child to...my dad he was busy with his new fling or the person he was cheating on...creating new familys and just forgot about me...but both parents loved my brothers dearly and treated them far better...

my expectations of my mother have gotten really low...so low that i now i can just ignore and stop texting her when she starts getting funny...and talking smack of my other family as well...i wont let my fam talk bad about the other...neil dose and sometimes about my mother...i have the crazy in laws no one wants...like as bad as movies sometimes...but he knows better than to say things like no more...and stuff cause our daughter loves her and that i do reguardless of how crappy she is...and if he can deal with this shit...i know he loves me...haha i mean seriously...he has to if hes gonna live with the non sense along with me.

and thank you for the advice...i shouldve thought of that...i bought some for some receipe that needed it...and it was to make the stuff thick of course...completely didnt even think of it...it was good soup....like chicken pot pie

and EDIT

oooo heck yea if i could have a boner over you bringing crackers and nudeness id have one right now

have to be extra carefull these next few months. i get 2 more paychecks and then i have to wait for EI to go through. thankfully its just enough. only 3 more months and then i can enter the managment in training. by that time i'll most likely be back up to 24-40 just feb and march thats gonna suck ass

reading some older threads I realize that their are a lot of regular posters that don't post anymore. WTF happened?

depends on who you're talking about. some members still have the childish mentality of "One or two people I don't like post there, so that means it's a shit hole". others mainly just lost interest because the people they interact with on a regular basis are now on Facebook and/or twitter.

depends on who you're talking about. some members still have the childish mentality of "One or two people I don't like post there, so that means it's a shit hole". others mainly just lost interest because the people they interact with on a regular basis are now on Facebook and/or twitter.

like brentosuar lol

love logging on to face book to be greeted by a photo of a german shepherds face blown off. Granted it was about bringing the culprits to justice, but fuck, come on...

had my lil baby shower today. was fun, daughter had fun...got this awsome stroller on layaway cause i cant dish out the cash for it all at once right now...annnnd a mattress for my daughter...sibling gets the hand me down lol...eeee just so excited now

YES!!!!.. I have a temporary computer device.. and hey everybody read "LOCKE AND KEY"..it's a total wtf experience.. I miss my AE peeps.

brian! i totally just bought a bunch of Locke and Key. They are effin great!

NICE!!!.. I just got finished with the 4th trade and I think that I'm gonna break down and get individual issues.. I think there are 10 more left..Joe Hill and Rodriguez are doing an excellen job.

got bored today and started messing around on a 1.1.2 wow private server. interesting. don't want to get burned out on starwars on my 10 days off coming up so i'm looking for some more things to play alongside. cause its 10 off 1 on 2 off 1 on then probably 14-28 days off or more. ei fun ahoy

the engineer on this job must've been smoking crack when he drew the mechanical plans for this building. He has ductwork running fucking everywhere it doesn't have to, and then some. Here is a (somewhat) accurate drawing to illustrate what I mean (don't make fun of it; I hate drawing in paint):

and all he had to do to avoid four extra fittings (elbows and the small piece between the two 45deg elbows) was to bump the system up slightly at the source and add an offset fitting that moved it an extra couple inches to clear a wall. All of this before any branches off the main. Nope lets put in elbows and make the entire system both inefficient and not cost-effective at all.

That is the type of stuff I get from drafters and electrical engineers on a near daily bases. Just leaves you sitting there going "... why the?", doesn't it?

had to get minor surgery on my neck tonight due to an emergency. thankfully i had a wonderful surgeon and nurse to take me through it.

but now the painkillers are starting to wear off and everything is burning and stinging. i have a prescription for codeine but no fucking pharmacy is open past 8. :sad: