Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

gotta love after-hours texts from work. got another shift this week. having 3 this week almost balances out having zero next week. if only i hadn't snapped last week and bought a bunch of real food. but a month of instant noodles and bread was making me crazy. i wanted my damn eggs, oatmeal and rice damnit

DAMMIT... I wish that Teefury had a way to order shirts that came out a couple weeks ago.. they had a cool ass Megaman tee.

My family members are so annoying. They are insisting that the customer is always right in business even when he or she sexually harasses an employee. Anyone agree with me that this is not the case?

customers are almost universally wrong

Been training a new guy at work. Feels weird since there is barely anything to teach or do during the job so for most of the night I have to come up with random shit to say to break the awkward silence and not sound like a total idiot. Also I was going to have my 11PM to 8AM shift changed to 2PM to 12AM but I decided against it since I wouldn't have access to the car then and the buses don't run that late.

damn. i realized today its been almost 12 years i think since i first heard raison d'etre by dir en grey......

12 more years! 12 more years!

i remember thinking the whole long while it tool to download on 56k this better be worth it. but i owe the mind opening to music outside the west to xjapan. whom i had discovered only a month or 2 before that. haha

I finally have an internet connection in my new place. Now I just need to go grocery shopping and buy a book case and it will be like someone lives here!

Don't let your boyfriend tell you what you should look like!

oh he dosent....lol for once he isnt one that tells me...

he told me do whatever i like...and i didnt do that...i dont even think i like how my hair is now

in fact he said hed still love me even if i was so fat i had to sleep with fritos in bed...haha

he bought me this dress in size i wanted it...but its still sorta small or rather tight fit. so i am working out to fit into it and all my other clothes before my second child...so if i even only make it to that i will be fairly happy...but if i can make it to before the first child wheight id be estatic lol...even if its just muscle and my body is lean i will happy

Watching Rush in Rio on DVD AND posting on A-E? It's like I stepped back in time for a moment!

So what's new here? I've been gone for a long time. Almost like eternity. Hahaha!

I think a better question is what's new with you?!