Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

NOM NOM!!!...I can understand what your saying Keira.. but whats sad is that every holiday is pretty much getting like that... and I didn't forget about Calendar man

I WANNA SEE PINK HAIRED SHELLEY

cartoon network bringing back Toonami is awesome but it seems like they're getting way ahead of themselves by trying to license a lot of shows all at once for it instead of doing multiple test runs/soft launches with the old gang of Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Big O.

i'm curious to find out how many of these "fuck yeah toonami is back!" people will legitimately stay and watch, or it winds being a honeymoon period of nostalgia because it was on when they were in middle/high school, and the ratings drop to the point where it's back to Family Guy and Tim & Eric reruns in a month.

/random thought

I see it with older, childless women who just have pets. Apparently, being a pet owner is the same as being a mother to them.

HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLDER?!

This totally happened to me because I have pets but I didn't really like it. There's no way I would ever want credit for pushing a Pug out of my vagina. Though, I dared the Mother's Day brunch servers to challenge my reasons for taking six plants that were meant for actual mothers on my way out.

cartoon network bringing back Toonami is awesome but it seems like they're getting way ahead of themselves by trying to license a lot of shows all at once for it instead of doing multiple test runs/soft launches with the old gang of Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Big O.

i'm curious to find out how many of these "fuck yeah toonami is back!" people will legitimately stay and watch, or it winds being a honeymoon period of nostalgia because it was on when they were in middle/high school, and the ratings drop to the point where it's back to Family Guy and Tim & Eric reruns in a month.

/random thought

Yeah I know... I think that should do other old school anime stuff.

..are my eyes decieving me is that a Darcie siting?

Those tall over sized beanies are so fucking stupid looking. Way to appropriate a working class fashion necessity and turning it into a fad, america.

>_<

Those tall over sized beanies are so fucking stupid looking. Way to appropriate a working class fashion necessity and turning it into a fad, america.

>_<

??????

on the side note looking at super nice coffee maker for grand ma since shes letting us stay with her and she was talking about wanting one

..are my eyes decieving me is that a Darcie siting?

BOOM. Gettin' back to my roots, yo.

I'm watching Videodrome right now. He just pulled the gun out of his stomach vagina.

Oh my hat on earth, I just watched the grossest movie of all time. "Cannibal Holocaust." I feel so sad and alone and yucky now. Holy fuck.

Oh my hat on earth, I just watched the grossest movie of all time. "Cannibal Holocaust." I feel so sad and alone and yucky now. Holy fuck.

There are some that have Cannibal Holocaust beat (though not by much). I shouldn't mention that the turtle bit was real.

There are some that have Cannibal Holocaust beat (though not by much). I shouldn't mention that the turtle bit was real.

The turtle part was super upsetting. All six of the animal slaughters in the film were real. So sad. Poor little monkey. Pretty fucking gross. The director apparently has since admitted he's not proud of those scenes.

The turtle part was super upsetting. All six of the animal slaughters in the film were real. So sad. Poor little monkey. Pretty fucking gross. The director apparently has since admitted he's not proud of those scenes.

It was tough being an italian giallo director, in the 70's. You had to make some regrettable decisions to make the film you wanted.

I like Gundam Wing too shelley..

yea thats my fav gundam series out of all the ones they drag on....i wonder if they will try and run wolfs rain again never finished it

I need to see Wolfs rain.. and I hope they run FMA again.. and especially Trigun.. I love that show

I need to see Wolfs rain.. and I hope they run FMA again.. and especially Trigun.. I love that show

they're running Brotherhood at least. Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, and GitS 2nd Gig are returning tomorrow.

Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland are confirmed to be there when it launches. and Cartoon Network is also looking to get One Piece, Panty & Stocking, and Fairy Tail, along with getting the last of Inu Yasha and Gundam Wing back.

Casshern and Deadman are a good contrast to one another. Casshern is slow paced and often quiet, Wonderland is fast paced, gory, and loud. it's like pairing a arthouse action movie with grind house after it.

they're running Brotherhood at least. Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, and GitS 2nd Gig are returning tomorrow.

Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland are confirmed to be there when it launches. and Cartoon Network is also looking to get One Piece, Panty & Stocking, and Fairy Tail, along with getting the last of Inu Yasha and Gundam Wing back.

Casshern and Deadman are a good contrast to one another. Casshern is slow paced and often quiet, Wonderland is fast paced, gory, and loud. it's like pairing a arthouse action movie with grind house after it.

casshern is fucking amzing....if you have netflix and dont wanna wait for cartoon network watch now...sad i like FMA buts its like inu yasha over played :( i mean how many times can i honestly watch the same episode...i stopped watching anime late night,...then started when durarara was on...so i decided to watch FMA bleach and inu yasha at some point in feeding my son in the mornings..and its like the same episode i stopped on or some were near the end of what i seen...finished fma brotherhood must say bravo thou love it...as for bleach i am lost and gave up just cause everytime i tried to pick back up it was 5 epidodes behind what i watched last...or the same one...and by the time weekend hit to watch again...i forgot or wanted my sleep time with from running a house with two kids....but give me gundam wing and casshern id sit through those again i love them and they arent over played

Worst part about collecting comics every month is having to wait an entire month for the next issue to come out

Thats why you read trades

I love that lineup..its good to see that Wing is coming back,,abd I gotta check Casshern out.. and 2nd gig... need I say more...I'm not fretting on One Piece.. I'm gonna own those anyway so I can look at them whenever.

if i can't find a job by the end of the week i have to take an illict job to pay bills. told my mother that and all she said was "i can see the lure, good money. but just remeber, momma don't have bail" haha. cheered me up a little

I love that lineup..its good to see that Wing is coming back,,abd I gotta check Casshern out.. and 2nd gig... need I say more...I'm not fretting on One Piece.. I'm gonna own those anyway so I can look at them whenever.

casshern is fing awsome...liking deadman