Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

I really wish I hadn't started collecting Legion of Super Heroes. Some much damn previous continuety and the writer makes no effort to try and explain things to potential new readers.

http://articles.lati...endo-video-game

according to Retronauts, police never ended up finding these. i want to create my own Uncharted/Indiana Jones-like search that involves race cars, lasers, and aeroplanes. we will probably end up with finding out that Capcom was created by aliens and the original Moon Theme that was only found in these copies of Ducktails turned people into them by the end of it.

all i need now is a person twice my age to say goddamn in every other sentence and to say we're in over our heads by the middle.

"Books-a-goddamn-million."

For the first time ever I'm programming something that I didn't design or write the philosophy for. I don't like it. This feels like work now.

ahhh so you got it Shelley....nice

Thank You Funimation for bringing One Piece out on DVD.. 25 episodes for 20 bucks.. I can handle it

ahhh so you got it Shelley....nice

Thank You Funimation for bringing One Piece out on DVD.. 25 episodes for 20 bucks.. I can handle it

yeaaaa i did...its one of those k cups but not k cups...it dose it all woot woot

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE bought some pretty awesom stuff for fathers day....now if i am gonna behave and save some for neils bday or just let him have all 3 things on fathers day...lol bday is the 1st next month so i gotta plan for that to

Today I went to the hospital becuase my mom had to have some test run on her and in this very large courtyard that they had I saw two wild rabbits just frollicking in the grass. I was able to snap some pics but unfortunatly my phones resolution is shit so they didn't come out too good

well latelyi feel bummed out and depressed...how exciting i really dont enjoy this and well rather been ignoring it so its hitting me a bit hard today how fun....things just suck and this is the only place i can rant about it or mention it without my family going into a frenzy about it or saying its neils fault and judging him...or neil being a jerk about it in some ways....*sigh* i need sometime to myself that i never have... ever....

well latelyi feel bummed out and depressed...how exciting i really dont enjoy this and well rather been ignoring it so its hitting me a bit hard today how fun....things just suck and this is the only place i can rant about it or mention it without my family going into a frenzy about it or saying its neils fault and judging him...or neil being a jerk about it in some ways....*sigh* i need sometime to myself that i never have... ever....

Shelley like I mentioned to you before its good that you talk this out with someone.. and I tried to do the best I can.. in that matter and you know my opinion on it.

it's a shame there isn't too many new updates to read today at AE considering this is probably one of the only places i go that won't be talking about the new Mass Effect ending before i can get a chance to play it tonight. i'm sure Kotaku has five new articles about it already.

and sorry to hear about you're feeling down, Neko. it sucks that Neil would be a jerk to you during this time, your partner should always be someone you can confide in. depression isn't easy to get through, you only gradually get better with time.