Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Shelley like I mentioned to you before its good that you talk this out with someone.. and I tried to do the best I can.. in that matter and you know my opinion on it.

i know Xd....but really neil may not be ideal in this area but his is in other areas he really is...like today for instance...got boy to sleep in his bed for a nap today how lucky i am for that and zoie down for her name so we cuddle in bed and he said i was cute...and supports my wanting to cut my hair even shorter and gave an idea i might try out

it's a shame there isn't too many new updates to read today at AE considering this is probably one of the only places i go that won't be talking about the new Mass Effect ending before i can get a chance to play it tonight. i'm sure Kotaku has five new articles about it already.

and sorry to hear about you're feeling down, Neko. it sucks that Neil would be a jerk to you during this time, your partner should always be someone you can confide in. depression isn't easy to get through, you only gradually get better with time.

yea i am a tad bummed there isnt much new updates in here...or much that i really can respond to...

thanks keira yea he dose it and i get pissed off and then he leaves me alone till im all peachy again and its hard for me to stay angery for a long time but my depression dose stick for a while...no i had it really bad in the past and trying to deal with it now with kids is tough...there is a girl in the area i live in who has 2 kids older than mine but who has the same problems so were planing to hang out soon

I will be honest Keira... I haven't even played Mass Effect 3 yet....so I can't say anything on it..

setting up an appointement with the local college to enroll and get advice on proper courses to take to complete my gr.12 and enter into courses relevant to getting into the RCMP or the military as NCM Military Police*Want this one more*

My cool awesome friend is staying with me for a while. I'm excited because I've been so lonely in this big dumb house all alone. We made dinz and drank tea. So fun.

so i decided to recaulk the bathtub since a year ago it had none at all and right after i caulked it my dumb roomate had a shower. i noticed the drywall was a bit soft so i cut out a small 2cm square out of the plastic over the wall.... and its black, fuzzy and corroded underneath

the fun begins

so i decided to recaulk the bathtub since a year ago it had none at all and right after i caulked it my dumb roomate had a shower. i noticed the drywall was a bit soft so i cut out a small 2cm square out of the plastic over the wall.... and its black, fuzzy and corroded underneath

the fun begins

that blows O_O and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

one more shift. holy fuck its been a week. 1/3 of an action alley done and the wax is streaky so its screwed up. and the whole action alley is supposed to be done tonight. its took my boss 2 nights to do something that should have only taken 1 and it took him 4 hours of OT to do it. and its not even done properly @_@

Moving in a week and a half, trying not to panic.

I hear that!

Robin had a show a couple nights ago, we were hanging outside the house like we usually do, and i think we talked about AE for like a half hour or something. Then we walked home at 5:00 in the morning.

AE 4 LIFE

I hear that!

Robin had a show a couple nights ago, we were hanging outside the house like we usually do, and i think we talked about AE for like a half hour or something. Then we walked home at 5:00 in the morning.

AE 4 LIFE

Maybe we can meet one day. I'm moving to Vancouver Island. Ughhhh. . . Two days left.

Darcie come down to Olympia! It's like a 3-4 hour drive from Vancouver island (which is one of the most beautiful spots on earth)

Also life is totally insane, brb

EDIT: Colin we should take more 5am walks like it was cathartic as fuck

aww i still havent gotten to meet some ae memebers even though i am not that far from them id like to sometime still thou XD it would be sooooo awesome darcie you should do it :)

:( aawww at least i am not alone...it sucksits like we've all known each other forever and never got to meet up...

we need a AEconvention that was brought up years ago to happen XD