Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

^where is the sock, Lorain?

Started reading Cload Atlas today cuz, you know, the movie comes out in October and I want to be ready to complain about how the movie fucked up the source material

decided to get an ipad 3 through easyhome. i can see myself getting bored with it eventually and even if i don't i save money return it and have all the money i paid go into the bed i had to get through them and buy a new one. by that time theres probably going to be a new one out anyways

isn't easyhome a rent to own store? if they're anything like other rent-to-own stores, you're probably going to pay a ton more. i wanted to get a labtop at rent-a-center two years ago, and after actually doing the math, it would have come to $1700 by the time it was paid off. that's an absolutely insane mark up for something that most modern day netbooks beat out in specs.

I'm doing piratical things this weekend.

but demonoid is down!

-I've decided I am not going to attempt to finish the book I was in the middle of reading and simply restart it at some later time. Last time I read it was probably two years ago when I still worked and Barnes and Nobles and It was a pretty dry non-fiction book about zombies and voodoo culture in Jamiaca or whatever

what was the title?

^where is the sock, Lorain?

Beemo.gif

"i'm gonna go wash this smutch off my grabbers."

isn't easyhome a rent to own store? if they're anything like other rent-to-own stores, you're probably going to pay a ton more. i wanted to get a labtop at rent-a-center two years ago, and after actually doing the math, it would have come to $1700 by the time it was paid off. that's an absolutely insane mark up for something that most modern day netbooks beat out in specs.

if i kept it full term (which i won't. i didn't want to buy it just to test it out.) its something ridiculous like 2000-2200. the bed i had no choice. it was sleep on the ground till i could afford a bed or pay 12 bucks a week for a stupid amount of time and be able to sleep

well tomorrow night camping in the woods with the kids >_> hopefully they do well. also Thursday is the vacation start day for me and neil...will be gone till sunday...not sure what i will do with out my babies for a few days...busy week for me i suppose....trying to make sure to pay some stuff off again, my mother is coming back i guess this next weekend...my brothers gf is ignoring my mom and hasnt taken care of the kids so my mom is tired and needs a rest...

also on the subject of my brothers gf, now i dont know her side of the story but my mom wouldnt lie about a gf being lazy...with kids...which im pretty angry about. my mom went to cali to help my brother with his kids since he has them for the summer. which in my mind help means. my mom would watch the kids during the day when both my brother and his gf are at work (including the gf kid so total of 3 kids to watch) then when the gf got home would take over like anything mother should...and maybe they'd switch on and off on who was cooking or being made for dinner..and weekends when my brother can be home (hes in the navy so he would be gone alot) hed take a day for him self cause well its a weekend maybe not the whole day but something for him to do with his gf and just him...then the next day my mom could get a rest to her self and my brother get in his kid time...

the acutal events from my mom

my brothers gf dosent cook and dosent clean what so ever (herd the horror stories of the apt my mom ended having to clean so my brother could get his desposit back) she dosent help with the kids in anyway and mom dosent get one single break at all or time to herself...she just is the babysitter who isnt getting paid to watch kids 24hrs a day all week...i am a bit biast about my brothers gf and her kid since she cant even watch her own kid herself...but my mom helping my brother with his two kids is one thing, (from what i hear they are rude lil brats that need a good fing spanking) from what my mom tells me is that my brothers daughter points out all my moms flaws like her fat and jiggle parts and age....and also asked her if she was going to dig up her dead son....ugh...not good...so out of all this...my brothers gf wants to have a baby with him and get married...but dose she even know what shes asking for since they bother failed at there first marrige both of them have and she should be more cautious about it but isnt...to top it off if she cant help or manage to help my brother raise his two kids and her own kid without my mothers help (of doing everything) all by her self then she should be reconsidering about adding another kid to the whole the bunch,. first take care of what you have before being all i need a another baby...i can tell you now two is pently to handle...but 3 omg and from what i hear is like why make another one...when you dont fucking clean...or cook....im sorry but the frozen section isnt always the best option to feed kids and eating out isnt either...all the money you could save...i mean fuck...seriously...i can see opting out to have take out or frozen every so often but the best thing to feed kids is home cooked meals...and to top it off with what my brother makes she could stay at home and take care of the kids and not worry over daycare during the summer and just work when the kids are back in school...hes been in the service since 98 im sure my brother is making well enough to handle things just might need budget yourself a bit but im sure not much....i mean seriously...but this girl ugh...my mom isnt the greatest but she dosent need to treat my mom like this...also she was ignoring my mom bunch and it almost sounds like shes becoming a serena number 2 the first one is horrible why pick a girl like th first wife that you divorced? what is wrong with my brother and his choice in women i mean really...shes turning into serena 2 it all starts with the suddenly into guns and video games when i wasnt before...and then the i need always look good in front of aarons navy buddies and friends (so shes always in make-up and dressed up) then it gose to showing off to her friends with guns drinking and flaunting herself in front of the buddies or aarons. next would be being a bitch to mom and treating her like shit...and all the while my brother takes side with the gf...i mean i dont know the gfs side but from what i seen on fb and the sudden i want marrige and baby from the begining she didnt want that...its kinda like if you cant handle your own and my brothers kids think about it seriously before telling aaron you want more...and getting married i mean really...fuck...how many times do you plan to marry? aaron dosent want to right now...he got out a nasty marrige wtf woman...be respectful...she got out of a marriage to i mean really? dont rush or push it

well thats my rant at 8 am this morning (7:41am i guess) enjoy your weekend all

I keep seeing wild animals near the office where I work. Almost every day I see this one rabbit nibbling on the grass in front of the kitchen area. The other night I saw it getting chased around by a fox. Just yesterday I saw a couple of deer. Really wish I had a digital camera or my phone wasn't so old so that I could get one of those attachments that allowes me to take better picture quality

jesus fuck its hard to find 25x34 jeans in bc. my mom wasn't kidding when she said she couldn't find jeans. finally found them and it was 110 bucks. i should be getting good child awards all the time

back from vacation as a engaged woman woohoo :) lol and man are my kids being all crazier than ever because mommy was gone lol

WOOHOO congats Shelley.

07d03d182f04a727ae5af8581a8cfe6c-fox-wai

chaos reigns.

emot.png

This stupid song has been in my head all week. And now its in yours. You're welcome http://www.youtube.c...h?v=355Fk8drgZE

back from vacation as a engaged woman woohoo :) lol and man are my kids being all crazier than ever because mommy was gone lol

said it on facebook, but worth saying again. congrats on the engagement!

ugh been irratated seems like all the net is dose this to me...oh well...i liked it more when life wassimple...made a bottle for my angry son...then he passes out so i just wasted formula and we got a cut back in it...and its not cheap stuff to buy either

sometimes i dont know what to feel or think....and sometimes i feel like im being stupid and crazy for feeling certain feelings about things and situations in life...like that im wrong for feeling them...or not knowing how to handle some of those feelings because ive never been put in the situation to deal with such feelings...strange...anyways hopefully it will just pass and i can mooooove on forward in life

Feelings are typically never wrong. They just are. Now, what you do with them might be wrong but that's where that brain thing comes in. But hell, I never use it, so it can't be all that great. :awesome:

Feelings are typically never wrong. They just are. Now, what you do with them might be wrong but that's where that brain thing comes in. But hell, I never use it, so it can't be all that great. :awesome:

lol amazing that made me laugh...haha ive talked it out with a couple good friends....so im thinking i am ok with it just wanna be more calm with it when i do go about discussing it cause....man....when im bitchy....woooo watch out its bad...

in other news more bad news for me...gonna be really tight with money so i hope i can find a job soon or maybe i should try and figure out getting help with taking some college classes....not sure but something needs to be done...i need a income of some sorts

sometimes i dont know what to feel or think....and sometimes i feel like im being stupid and crazy for feeling certain feelings about things and situations in life...like that im wrong for feeling them...or not knowing how to handle some of those feelings because ive never been put in the situation to deal with such feelings...strange...anyways hopefully it will just pass and i can mooooove on forward in life

if it's what we've talked about before, you aren't being stupid or crazy. every one probably goes through it at someone point with another person. i have in the past , and i know a lot of friends who have. you're acting very level headed and respectful about it, especially with what you already know and can piece together. both women and men have got into fights and blew stuff like that out of proportion with even less information than what you have right now.

it's very strange to deal with now because like you said, you've never had to go through until now. you don't understand any of these feelings and there's a lot more at stake here than say if this was going on five years ago. but what you are feeling is perfectly normal. i'd be more worried if you actually didn't feel hurt or scared in this situation since that would just be burying emotions. and at this point you do have probable cause to bring it up and ask what it's about. it's not just a feeling or intuition at this point, you have actual messages to be worried about.

i can't really offer any advice since your emotions are your emotions, no one can or should ever tell you how to feel or deal with it, but just know your friends are here for you. through the good and the bad. if you ever need someone to talk to, someone to listen to you, whatever it's about at whatever time of the day, we're here, and we're always going to be here. even if it's just paragraphs of just ranting and yelling because you need to do it, we'll be here. you never have to suffer alone.

if it's what we've talked about before, you aren't being stupid or crazy. every one probably goes through it at someone point with another person. i have in the past , and i know a lot of friends who have. you're acting very level headed and respectful about it, especially with what you already know and can piece together. both women and men have got into fights and blew stuff like that out of proportion with even less information than what you have right now.

it's very strange to deal with now because like you said, you've never had to go through until now. you don't understand any of these feelings and there's a lot more at stake here than say if this was going on five years ago. but what you are feeling is perfectly normal. i'd be more worried if you actually didn't feel hurt or scared in this situation since that would just be burying emotions. and at this point you do have probable cause to bring it up and ask what it's about. it's not just a feeling or intuition at this point, you have actual messages to be worried about.

i can't really offer any advice since your emotions are your emotions, no one can or should ever tell you how to feel or deal with it, but just know your friends are here for you. through the good and the bad. if you ever need someone to talk to, someone to listen to you, whatever it's about at whatever time of the day, we're here, and we're always going to be here. even if it's just paragraphs of just ranting and yelling because you need to do it, we'll be here. you never have to suffer alone.

oh keira your so amazing i wish you were closer to me :) thanks i just dont wanna be crazy bitch you know...i mean i can be crazy at times but still.. and yes its what we have talked about...its just ugh you know...

i guess it might be part from a past relationship i was in before to...cause i dated a guy in high school (my second time having sex with a guy ever...like seriously second time ever...i did it one time with a guy before him...one time and he was my first love...and he ended it of course...but anyways) yea sooo what he did i transfered to the school he was going to cause i wasnt living near the one i was going to. so i was sick the first few days of school (jr year) and i was living with a best friend....and well this is how it played out...he'd come over to hang out after school...and these two were always flirting...i mean always....so i had talk to them both and called them out on it...i said "people are going to think she is your girlfriend and not me because of how you two act...if you guys wanna date each other do it because i am not fighting over a guy and never will...and since its seems my best friend is flirting with you and you are flirting with her...that you two have a thing going on" well of course it was denied and my bf at the time pouted and was like we ant talk or we are flirting...but they were...and suuuuure enough when i was well enough to go to school...i got the (from his good/best friend in school) "i thought she was his girlfriend" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM who fucking called that shit i did....boy did my friend get the dirtiest look ever from me...FUCKING BITCHES...well my dumb ass stayed with him till he decided to dump me...most likely because he believed other peoples words or cause i knew he was flirting with a chick behind my back all the time (and she was trying to get him the whole time...also) cause a week later they were dating...yea he really loved me alright...yes he said he loved me...also he kept nuddies of his es pose in nothing but some chaps...and she was a ugly bitch to...allllso he told me when we started dating he was offered a strip show which wouldve lead to more obviously since the girl volunteered to do this in his car for the peep show...woow warning signs right? but yea i was a dumb ass... but after a few years...i think he wanted me back cause we talked on the phone and when i was out and some guy talked to me he got pissed on the phone cause my attention wasnt all about him anymore...whatever...but yea

Thinking of going to the New York Comic Con this year even though I have no friends to go with me and I've never been to such an event.

Try it! Plus, you could always make new friends there!