Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

i hate feeling distressed all the time when.....good stuff is all about to come around...cant i be away from it all for a while....maybe i need a vacation...away from everything haha

Bitches from my old high school be all like trying to friend me on Facebook or some shit. Its weird since I've conveniently forgotten or never bother to remember anyone's name from that whole portion of my life so it really doesn't matter who or why these people want to friend me on a social media site

i really should talk more to people on my facebook list. i have alot of people on there i like and/or have known for a while but haven't talked to in years. and just status watching is boring. feel bad not talking to you guys that are on my lists

well i had a great bday after a tiring the whole before it...was exsausting emotionally and such...it was alot of fights and arguments...but thankfully i can say my birthday was great...and things are slowly begining to be great still...as long as someone keeps there promise/word to me :)

Of course. The first year I'm not going to in the last couple.

awwww.. that sucks.. I would like to meet you guys.

You guys are going to NYCC too? Small world. This will be my first ever con so I dunno how I am going to manage going to all the panels and checking out whatever other stuff is going on.

I recommend checking out the schedule online and planning what you're going to do. I normally just wing it when i go to cons as I have been to dozens at this point. Most of the fun for me is walking around and looking at all the cool cosplays. The dealers room is always a big time sink to me, there is just so much stuff to checkout. Also force yourself to talk to some people, you'll meet some cool folks.

Just got back from third day. Very tiring and frustrating in a sense becuase I didn't get too do and see everything I wanted in the show flow becuase I was busy with panels and most of those panels didn't really say anything about Marvel/DC comics that where coming out that I didn't already know days before. I did get some signatures though so maybe they might be worth something in a decade or two?

Also I am disapointed that I did not see Brian there

I don't know if I can get into Marvel NOW line... it looks ridiculous.

It doesn't seem any worse then all the other times Marvel has tried relaunching books for the sake of sales. At least its not like DC's New 52 where they reset most things and character you may have liked in a the past have been changed for the worst or may or may not exist anymore

This Con really hit my wallet big time.. the Highest points of the show were meeting and taking a picture with Jim Lee.. meeting Geoff Johns in person..talking to Scott Snyder.. and lastly getting Flash issue 92:-p

It doesn't seem any worse then all the other times Marvel has tried relaunching books for the sake of sales. At least its not like DC's New 52 where they reset most things and character you may have liked in a the past have been changed for the worst or may or may not exist anymore

Yeah... that's one of the many reasons why I stopped reading DC.