Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

it takes a day before being right smack dab in the middle of a megastorm to realize that, oh yeah, buying a generator and flashlights earlier in the year when they were cheap would have been a good idea.

we got hit pretty hard by Irene last year and this is supposed to be much worse so everyone is understandably spooked. i bought a bunch of canned soup, hot dogs, eggs, some candles, and a oil lamp today.

it's still too early to build a ark yet, but i have The Irish Rover memorized just in case.

New York is getting pounded already and the storm isn't even inland yet.

57bc5be021c811e29b7122000a1f9a64_7.jpg

A6X9jGJCIAEoJxh.jpg

Pennsylvania won't be getting the brunt of it until this afternoon. probably would have been a good idea to get the hell out of dodge yesterday while it was even possible. most grocery stores are nearly bone dry now of any can food and eggs. it's all terribly depressing and amazing/fascinating at the same time.

and to add insult to injury, Gamefly sent out Assassin's Creed 3 out today when post offices probably won't be open until later in the week where i live :(

edit: NYC is looking even more insane now.

IMG951349.jpg

A6aZ5_QCcAAVNcp.jpg

PHOTO_17928387_148597_43368119_ap_730X55

Pennsylvania isn't getting as much flooding damage yet but the wind is extremely powerful right now to the point of breaking windows and uprooting trees.

I live a bit north of NYC so I didn't get to many issues becuase of the storm, just a power outage from Monday night until today. Getting gas is going to be a real pain for everyone in the tri-state area though

Not like anyone cares, but I updated the board to today's IPB 3.4.0 release... up from 3.3.4. Invision claims it's "better". Awaiting 3.4.1 to fix all these new bugs. :awesome:

5 trades. Pretty good haul at that price but I have zero shelf space left what with all the other books and comics occupying my shelves

well thats good, im thinking of buying breath of fire 3 for psp and 3 or 4 mangas i want for like 48 bucks i think...debating but i did a big purchase on two figs though

i have been feeling completely drained and just plain exsausted with everything....i need a good nap day...a really good one were i can sleep without my lil one being a butt :) and also id like some flowers and ice cream :D my faaaav ice cream