Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Been losing my patience really easily lately. Tried to replace my my laptop screen by purchasing a new one I thought was compatible online but when I installed it the problem I was having with the old monitor was still there. Lost my shit. Also, Dark Souls in general has me screaming bloody murder at certain points. Need to learn to calm the fuck down and not spaz out

well quitting smoking was ruined by work. every single floor washer is broken or is at the center for repairs. i had to hand mop the entire walmart last night. thank the various deites i'm on a special project tonight

Like... now? Dude, it's a Friday. :D

"Stay at home Washington mother discovers one weird trick to solving the fiscal cliff. Republicans HATE her!"

I don't know why but I have like no intrest to play DMC....I don't know why.
you should probably give it a rent at least. it's not a bad action game, and i ended up enjoying it a lot. three levels and boss fights in particular are really interesting and fun to play (even though they are stupidly easy), and some of the weapons are cool to play with like the giant ninja star things. it has some major flaws, though.

Totally agree. I saw you and Kiera talking about it and I've had it saved on a tab for like 2 weeks now. haha.

Awesome shirt.

Yeah they have some good shirts on there... and I just bought this one...haha.

Been buying too much comics lately. I usually spend at least $20 on individual issues every week and I keep buying trade collections on a whim. Recently bought Noa of Brown and Okko: Book of Water from Amazon just becuase I didn't want to pay for extra shipping when buying a wireless keyboard for my brother (ended up paying for it anyway). Whats worse is I hardly ever get around to reading anything

only day two and im having a hard time with the diet...but its pretty extreme i guess....i find myself not eating cause....i dont wanna eat the stuff i have. even if its normally things id love to eat...i just have stuff to eat them with is the problem

My retro game collection is really getting out of control. I need to make some trades, I have doubles of a lot of stuff. If anyone does collect or have old games and would like to trade, or sell, I'd be willing to post my collection up here.

i just wanna know what you have? lol

annnd my boy is 1 YEAR OLD TODAY...omg my babies....growing up sooo fast :(

For systems I have:

NES top loader

SNES x2

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

Nintendo 64, multiple colors include: Purple, 2 jungle green ones, a smoke black one complete in box, an original gray one complete in box and 2 other regular gray ones. So 7 n64's.

X box

Xbox 360

Playstation

Playstation 2 slim and fat

Two wii's

Probably around 12 or 13 game boys including game boy pockets, game boy color pikachu edition, toys r us gold edition game boy pocket, and an original game boy complete in box.

Gamegear x2

Lots of accessories to most of the systems, tons of controllers, hundreds of games.

Also this sounds like a shit ton of money, which the collection is worth a lot, but I never pay full price for something. MY girlfriend and I go to thrift shops, pawn shops, flea markets, and tag sales at least 3-4 times a week and each day we will visit multiple ones. I'm very active on reddit's /r/gamecollecting.

Also I don't just collect, I play all of these constantly, I have all of them plugged in in my basement.

For systems I have:

NES top loader

SNES x2

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

Nintendo 64, multiple colors include: Purple, 2 jungle green ones, a smoke black one complete in box, an original gray one complete in box and 2 other regular gray ones. So 7 n64's.

X box

Xbox 360

Playstation

Playstation 2 slim and fat

Two wii's

Probably around 12 or 13 game boys including game boy pockets, game boy color pikachu edition, toys r us gold edition game boy pocket, and an original game boy complete in box.

Gamegear x2

Lots of accessories to most of the systems, tons of controllers, hundreds of games.

Also this sounds like a shit ton of money, which the collection is worth a lot, but I never pay full price for something. MY girlfriend and I go to thrift shops, pawn shops, flea markets, and tag sales at least 3-4 times a week and each day we will visit multiple ones. I'm very active on reddit's /r/gamecollecting.

Also I don't just collect, I play all of these constantly, I have all of them plugged in in my basement.

i have like snes and 1 gameboy color (clear purple) a gameboy advance, n64, game cube, 3 ps3s one backwards compatable, 1 xbox360, 1 wii. 1 psp, (but i wanna steal my dads turbo graphix 16 system and the portable one....one day i will have this....not sure but if he has it i want his sega genisis to...i play mine when im allowed to have them hooked up....but were i am at currently not enough room...but other wise i play mine....nothing beats how old systems were made....haha newer stuff breaks easier