Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

i have like snes and 1 gameboy color (clear purple) a gameboy advance, n64, game cube, 3 ps3s one backwards compatable, 1 xbox360, 1 wii. 1 psp, (but i wanna steal my dads turbo graphix 16 system and the portable one....one day i will have this....not sure but if he has it i want his sega genisis to...i play mine when im allowed to have them hooked up....but were i am at currently not enough room...but other wise i play mine....nothing beats how old systems were made....haha newer stuff breaks easier

Awesome. A turbo graphix 16 would be really awesome. Oh and I forgot, you reminded me, I also have a game cube. I'm probably forgetting other stuff.

I moved so much that I don't have my original systems.:-(..so jelly at you guys

I want to punch myself in the face as a kid, throwing out all my n64 boxes. With a lot of games the box is rarer than the actual cartridge. Also gave away a lot of games as a kid when the original X box came out. I remember thinking, ILL NEVER PLAY THESE OLD SHITTY GAMES AGAIN. Man, I was a moron. It sucks that you lost all your original systems, I have very strong memories with each and every game I own.

Awesome. A turbo graphix 16 would be really awesome. Oh and I forgot, you reminded me, I also have a game cube. I'm probably forgetting other stuff.

yea he has the portable system for it to...i wants it so bad my precious...bonkers and military madness omg and he still plays it to...brings it ever were with his travels...i need to yonk it one day

Got a complete in the box pikachu n64 for only $60, way under value which is awesome. ALso just found a DS lite for $5 in goodwill. God I love thrift stores. The n64 was from a local collector who bought a massive game lot for 5 grand and clearly over valued it, he doesn't want to piece it out (yet) and was willing to part with this one item. Out of all of his titles he has nothing of much value anyway.

99% chance i'll be full time soon. first things on the docket. get this tooth thats been broken for over 2 years fixed with the dental i'll be getting and book a week or 2 off in summer to go to montreal with a buddy of mine who grew up there and wants to rent a car and go there with a few people this summer

i dunno brian try amazon or ebay? my dad was gonna replace my phone but i dont know if i even wanna bother anymore....

also i just really want an engagement ring :/ kinda hurt i havent gotten one yet when we can afford the one i want right now.

What the hell Shelley..an engagement ring is more important then anything.....

Yea I will try those places.

Subway's mantra of customization and eating healthy goes out the window when they hire people who hardly speak any English to take the orders. i went there this weekend having not been for a few years and it was incredibly frustrating. the guy behind the counter who makes the subs speaks literally no English besides "No!" "No paper" and "You order sign!"

the first time was for breakfast because they had a buy one, get one coupon in the paper. went in wanting to buy two egg muffins, walked out with two flatbreads because "No." and paying for both because "No paper." and then came back sunday night to find the same guy and attempted to order a roast beef sub with a bunch of vegetables and avocado and after 10 mins of trying to explain what i wanted through pointing and pantomiming, ended up with a BLT with a bunch of stuff i had to pick off and a olive oil sauce i didn't want. they only put the footlongs up on the menu board, not all their sandwiches are up there so you're fucked if you want a roast beef. even shaking my head no as he's putting banana peppers on, "No, no. Please don't put those on there." i get "No. (points to board that i ordered from)"

i'm not complaining too much, he's probably paid less in a day than it cost me for both things but i probably won't be going back to subway anymore. because of this, Burger King is now actually healthier to eat at than Subway because at least they won't put mayo on your burger if you ask them not to.

Anyone know where I can get One Piece Pirate Warriors for ultra cheap?...I mean under 50.00 if possibly.

it was only released digitally here and obscure games like that usually don't go on sale. but the second one is coming out soon so maybe they'll put it on sale as a promo sometime, but i wouldn't count on it. only other option is to import and you definitely won't get it cheaper than $50 that way except for maybe ebay.

Subway's mantra of customization and eating healthy goes out the window when they hire people who hardly speak any English to take the orders. i went there this weekend having not been for a few years and it was incredibly frustrating. the guy behind the counter who makes the subs speaks literally no English besides "No!" "No paper" and "You order sign!"

the first time was for breakfast because they had a buy one, get one coupon in the paper. went in wanting to buy two egg muffins, walked out with two flatbreads because "No." and paying for both because "No paper." and then came back sunday night to find the same guy and attempted to order a roast beef sub with a bunch of vegetables and avocado and after 10 mins of trying to explain what i wanted through pointing and pantomiming, ended up with a BLT with a bunch of stuff i had to pick off and a olive oil sauce i didn't want. they only put the footlongs up on the menu board, not all their sandwiches are up there so you're fucked if you want a roast beef. even shaking my head no as he's putting banana peppers on, "No, no. Please don't put those on there." i get "No. (points to board that i ordered from)"

i'm not complaining too much, he's probably paid less in a day than it cost me for both things but i probably won't be going back to subway anymore. because of this, Burger King is now actually healthier to eat at than Subway because at least they won't put mayo on your burger if you ask them not to.it was only released digitally here and obscure games like that usually don't go on sale. but the second one is coming out soon so maybe they'll put it on sale as a promo sometime, but i wouldn't count on it. only other option is to import and you definitely won't get it cheaper than $50 that way except for maybe ebay.

well keira my dear you should have asked for the manager or just seriously not paid for shit you didnt want to eat either...im serious your tooo nice...i would have left and if it caused some big thing i wouldnt care because untill i got someone who understood me i wouldnt pay for something that outragious i wouldnt be there either after the first time :(

^Didn't you vow to never come back or something?

I hate that I can't really do anything with my hair in terms of styling it. I feel it would be a lot easier if I simply went crew cut but that look don't work unless you're jacked or are going through chemo or something

Thanks Keira.. I guess I will wait.. sorry about your Subway situation....that would piss me off and I would leave also.. but damn if your craving Subway its bad.