Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

So I might be getting a new, full time job soon. Problem is that it's a tempt to hire job so if they don't like me at the end of the 3 months that I have I will be unemployed again. Do some jobs offer you temporary leaves that you can come back to after a certain time (I mean besides maternity leave obviously).

life is finally fucking great. got put on fulltime with benifits at my current job, my debts are almost gone, got an awesome girlfriend (even if she damn near tortured me for 2 hours today), and in celebration of it all i got my throat and neck inked. i can say it only really hurt when he rewent over everything to darken the blacks and added the smoke shading around the whole thing. it was a holy fucking jesus christ in a birch bark canoe with no paddle 15 minutes

Mom's car was caught in a hit and run (no one was in the car at the time so no one was hurt) and we are pretty much carless for now. Was going to use my big-ass tax return money to help buy myself a car but I guess now it'll go towards helping my mom pay for repairs or buy a new car, whichever turns out to be cheaper. Oh well

you like...help make it? your awesome

Hah, thanks! =P

Yeah I wrote the mission dialogue, unit VO, a couple cutscenes and pretty much all the text in the game. =P

Stuff like this:

And of course I had to make a Back to the Future joke.

Hah, thanks! =P

Yeah I wrote the mission dialogue, unit VO, a couple cutscenes and pretty much all the text in the game. =P

Stuff like this:

And of course I had to make a Back to the Future joke.

eeeee omg your like amazingly coool ahahahaha geeking out....BAHAHAHA

Is it sad that I care about others before I do myself?

well when you arent putting yourself first sometimes...its not sad just gotta learn to know when its good to do things for others and when its nlot

the worst new skype feature is the one that completely freezes Windows.

Could of sworn I read someone say that about you. Meh, whatever. This place is D-E-A-D anyway

AE has always been dead, then alive, and dead again. everyone that says "fuck this place, it's the worst, and I'm never coming back!" at one point usually come back to post once or twice after several months. AE has never been super active, RT was the only thread that has moved fast when a lot of members were visiting daily. for AE to even be up after 8 years is pretty amazing.

well keira my dear you should have asked for the manager or just seriously not paid for shit you didnt want to eat either...im serious your tooo nice...i would have left and if it caused some big thing i wouldnt care because untill i got someone who understood me i wouldnt pay for something that outragious i wouldnt be there either after the first time :(

it's all good now. there's another one not too far from here that i go to where the employees are really friendly and understand my orders. :)

Welp, the game I wrote is out. Pretty awesome. =D

got an awesome girlfriend (even if she damn near tortured me for 2 hours today)

interesting...

Actually, very close to 9 years. 9 this August.

We will make a decade. So it is written, so it shall be done.

Facebook, twitter, and I guess reddit killed most online message boards. That and most of us got older and stopped wanting to go online due to jobs or whatever

agreed...even fb is boring half the time...i dont even know why i go there as much...id rather roll around in ae if it was actually active...but finding time...thus is hard...with 2 kids now...not a life i predicted for my future but not one id change

So my town has inundated with hippies for the past few days due to two members of the Grateful Dead putting on a week long concert at the local thearter. I would say downtown smells like marijuana and incense but my sense of smell is so poor I can't tell