Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

first sunburn of the spring. awww yeah.

Facebook, twitter, and I guess reddit killed most online message boards. That and most of us got older and stopped wanting to go online due to jobs or whatever

sort of. some message boards are still incredibly active and fast, but they focus on one overall theme. AE is more of a close-knit/personal board. someone would probably talk about the latest news/video game/movie announcement on other social media or a board dedicated to that kind of stuff before coming to AE.

so weird to think about ae being a decade old. good job y'all. fuck animenation amirite

still remember the anti-AN banner hahahaha.

the cat theme is really amazing too.

getting a little nostalgic about this place tbh irl omg

so weird to think about ae being a decade old. good job y'all. fuck animenation amirite

still remember the anti-AN banner hahahaha.

the cat theme is really amazing too.

getting a little nostalgic about this place tbh irl omg

OOO did you cry? haha the good ole days

If anyone remembers Arcane (hint: He started the "What Are You Listening To?" thread) I had an amazing fucking time at his wedding last weekend. :hardgay:

That is all; carry on.

well damn working computer again.what demon magic enabled 2 hdds to work for 6 years with no power hooked to them i'll never know. damn you mike!

boss is off for a week so i ended up in charge of the lovely group of miscreants called maintenance and it has sucked so far. stat week plus 1 left to go back to school and no replacement has been hired yet, along with 1 has been sick for 2 days now. and to top it off the store is converting to a supercenter so departments are getting pulled apart, then the 1 guy we have for waxing(because of said sick person) has to strip and scrape half a department and wax it in a short period of time so they can move a whole new set of shelving in

holy shit that icona pop song is way overused in commercials right now. i've heard it in at least six different ones this past week despite not watching much tv.

bad and good. my days off got changed next week to 1 off, 5 on, and 1 off. gotta go show the boys in kelowna how to do things properly. good paycheck and 2 days off with the GF but split days off kind of suck

i work this whole week kind of crazy...jeepers got called in today but said no cause had plans with neil and the hrs were afternoon i lose my day id rather work mornings,...tards

Think my desktop PC's moboard is dead. Real pain in the ass the replace it since I have old hardware that probably isn't compatible with a lot of the newer model moboards

edit: So it turns out it wasn't dead and I am just a retard. Was testing to see if it was still working by hitting the switch on the power supply instead of connecting it to the case and hitting the main power button

Sup guys. Just in case you've ever needed to get your computer repaired and you aren't exactly tech savy and don't know anyone that can do it for you for free, don't take it Staples. They suck. All they'll do is run a bunch diagnostic programs that you can get for free off the internet and eventually suggest you buy parts/software from their store to fix the problem. Oh and they charge $70 just to diagnos the thing

i'm going to miss Ryan Davis more than some of my own family. =(

Sup guys. Just in case you've ever needed to get your computer repaired and you aren't exactly tech savy and don't know anyone that can do it for you for free, don't take it Staples. They suck. All they'll do is run a bunch diagnostic programs that you can get for free off the internet and eventually suggest you buy parts/software from their store to fix the problem. Oh and they charge $70 just to diagnos the thing

sounds like most retail stores that offer computer repairs, like Best Buy with their geek squad service.

One more week until Shin Megami Tensei IV comes out and I still need to finish Strange Journey. I'm going to need to marathon this shit if I am to finish before next tuesday

One more week until Nintendo gives me $30 for buying two games I was going to buy anyway.

54j0WBa.png