Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Sup guys. Just in case you've ever needed to get your computer repaired and you aren't exactly tech savy and don't know anyone that can do it for you for free, don't take it Staples. They suck. All they'll do is run a bunch diagnostic programs that you can get for free off the internet and eventually suggest you buy parts/software from their store to fix the problem. Oh and they charge $70 just to diagnos the thing

my computer savvy friend is a manager there, he always uses there stuff to work on my computers...lol well i didnt know he saved me 70 bucks to look over my computer

Guys! Do you remember when a lot of people thought Avatar: The Last Airbender was a Naruto rip-off? :crube:

That... that didn't really happen, did it?

believe it! that was back before it aired, though. i probably wouldn't even have remembered if people didn't try and troll Vampy hard when she got super into TLA by saying it was a westernized Naruto clone.

Guys! Do you remember when a lot of people thought Avatar: The Last Airbender was a Naruto rip-off? :crube:

i remember when i thought avatar was about peoples avatars cause i didnt even really know what it was for a while... >_> then i saw preview or commerical on tv and was all what the fuck...

Site was down for about 4 days due to a technical screwup. I'll post more details later if they're available. Sorry for the downtime.

So I got chosen to come in to possibly serve on a jury. Fortunatly my super awesome bias against drunk people (it was a civil case where a guy was suing a bar for assult and the injuries that where inflicted on him by one of the bouncers) prevailed and I was not chosen!

So I got chosen to come in to possibly serve on a jury. Fortunatly my super awesome bias against drunk people (it was a civil case where a guy was suing a bar for assult and the injuries that where inflicted on him by one of the bouncers) prevailed and I was not chosen!

Lotta honkies in here...

zelda-kite-ceiling.jpg

?

No, it wasn't that but OH MY GOD DO I WANT IT!

I fly a Prism Stowaway Parafoil. It's nowhere near as cool as that.

Site was down Friday night because our hosting company moved the server to a different data center. We're going to be switching hosting companies soon.

Today I'm proud to announce that we have broken free from chains of the evil GoDaddy Empire and have been granted asylum in the Namecheap Isles. This should save me some shillings and headaches.

Edit: the site might've been down for a bit during our escape

Today I'm proud to announce that we have broken free from chains of the evil GoDaddy Empire and have been granted asylum in the Namecheap Isles. This should save me some shillings and headaches.

Edit: the site might've been down for a bit during our escape

YAYYYY!!!!

ugh so stressed but its all mine and neils fault anyways im tired been a long day....just damn tired i think i need to go to bed cause its just crazy right now...i should sell some stuff meeeh