Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

hell yes. 17 days off. 11 days of it paid and the rest my regular weekends. so much gaming, time with the girlfriend and at some point i find out if i'm getting a promotion and moving to a new store in a new city

kinda irratated but that is never new...always something id rather just not be upset or mad or have to complain about it...but then again i hardly talk about the great times

had a great weekend seen death cab live was the coolest thing ever kinda always wanted to see them live thats pretty awesome to get to see them like postal service

Why so irritated?

well my bday is comin up and then without even thinking about me or what i wanted to do neil just gose a head and plans with his mom to go drive like 2-3 hrs to his grand parents the day before my bday which means the day of my bday 2-3 hrs in a car on it and me watching and making sure the kids wont touch what they arent supposed to touch and then getting back late that day which means id be to tired to do anything for me bday...sounds wonderful right? also work was pissing me off at the time but they useally do because they refuse to tell me how i am good at what i do instead say i always goof off...not saying there isnt times i am being a complete goof but my job gets done everyday and i do it correctly so how is it im doing bad at my job when i make it fun and get all the crap i need to done

rewatching episodes of MTV's Fear now it's pretty crazy that those kids were only paid $5,000 for sticking through the whole thing considering every other reality show gives you nearly double that for doing hardly anything.

even if you don't believe in the locals' legend of the wolf god that shapeshifts into a human to eat your face off, just standing in a tight oven stack in the middle of the night without light or sound and no way out for three hours has to take a toll on you mentally.

rewatching episodes of MTV's Fear now it's pretty crazy that those kids were only paid $5,000 for sticking through the whole thing considering every other reality show gives you nearly double that for doing hardly anything.

even if you don't believe in the locals' legend of the wolf god that shapeshifts into a human to eat your face off, just standing in a tight oven stack in the middle of the night without light or sound and no way out for three hours has to take a toll on you mentally.

I must watch this show.

well my bday is comin up and then without even thinking about me or what i wanted to do neil just gose a head and plans with his mom to go drive like 2-3 hrs to his grand parents the day before my bday which means the day of my bday 2-3 hrs in a car on it and me watching and making sure the kids wont touch what they arent supposed to touch and then getting back late that day which means id be to tired to do anything for me bday...sounds wonderful right? also work was pissing me off at the time but they useally do because they refuse to tell me how i am good at what i do instead say i always goof off...not saying there isnt times i am being a complete goof but my job gets done everyday and i do it correctly so how is it im doing bad at my job when i make it fun and get all the crap i need to done

Ah, that definitely sucks. Sorry for the late response, but I've been through crap myself. Still have my number? :crube:

Shit is weird. I work at a headshop now... almost done writing a book... engaged...

Wham-bam-thankya-maam life switches things up. Elsewhere on this site is years' worth of evidence of the person I used to be. I read my old posts and I'm all like +_2560b65e44e290336a7046539f88e0aa.jpg

Oh, but I still watch a lot of anime. Attack on Titan is the bomb diggity.

Sup with you Cr000b?

Damn, totally forgot to play Rainbow Six yesterday in memoriam. Maybe tonight.

Such a good game, such a good book.

Shit is weird. I work at a headshop now... almost done writing a book... engaged...

Wham-bam-thankya-maam life switches things up. Elsewhere on this site is years' worth of evidence of the person I used to be. I read my old posts and I'm all like +_2560b65e44e290336a7046539f88e0aa.jpg

Oh, but I still watch a lot of anime. Attack on Titan is the bomb diggity.

Sup with you Cr000b?

Nothing much really! I haven't been into a lot of anime lately, but I might check out Attack on Titan. :crube: