Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

I've been feeling some major nostalgia for AE recently. I understand the community exists still in some ways on facebook and other social media sites. Still, nothing will be the same as when RT got hundreds of posts per day, when Vampy and GPS would argue and everyone would facepalm, Amy's randomness, Super happy fun time zone was active, we all updated each other on a daily basis about one another as we experienced growing up together. Those were some fun times and I'll always cherish them. We're all so much busier.

Nothing much really! I haven't been into a lot of anime lately, but I might check out Attack on Titan. :crube:

Kill la Kill is also a really fun show.

People I have met IRL from AE/AN.

Fezz, Lackshmana, Kilikabeast, Hiko, PMASkater, uh...

Think that's it...

I don't know much about you fuckers as it seems.

Only people I met in RL from AE was Brit and Crubey...they were awesome in person.

And guess what? You and Britt are very awesome in person too! :crube:

I've been feeling some major nostalgia for AE recently. I understand the community exists still in some ways on facebook and other social media sites. Still, nothing will be the same as when RT got hundreds of posts per day, when Vampy and GPS would argue and everyone would facepalm, Amy's randomness, Super happy fun time zone was active, we all updated each other on a daily basis about one another as we experienced growing up together. Those were some fun times and I'll always cherish them. We're all so much busier.

I totally agree dude, rad times were had by all. Save up some duckets and fly out to Washington, rocksteady and I kick it all the time (yo Colin if you read this hmu) and we lol about ae stuff sometimes haha. Seriously Colin has a big house a bunch of you could crash there for AE con: the adult drunkening edition (like how I'm inviting people over to Colin's house? Whatever he's like half oogle and he let those Australians stay there so I don't think he cares too much)

I feel like in some ways I'm totally different from how I was NINE YEARS AGO (feels weird 2 say) and in some ways very similar. At my core I still am just a guy who plays guitar and dnd I guess haha. Miss y'all you guys are rad as fuck

Oh yeah while we're talking about ae members met in person foldered and marie are both :awesome: I was actually just cleanin some old boxes the other day and found a cd I bought on foldered's recommendation when he was here in Seattle and we went to sonic boom records. Put it in and it's still a great record, one of my all time favorites "built to spill caustic resin"

65daysofstatic and Caspian in NYC in November? Hell fucking yeah!

ahh that sounds awesome! Have fun dude

beep

Boop

boop

Fuck

Hoo boy. What's goin on guys?

Goddamn.

:mario:

Hook me up with a job at that headshop, I'm a social worker and it suxdix

I've finally started to go to the gym on a regular basis. How long before I actually start to notice a real difference? I've been going for over two weeks now but I still look like the exact same fat piece of shit as always only now I am sore in the mornings aferwards

I've finally started to go to the gym on a regular basis. How long before I actually start to notice a real difference? I've been going for over two weeks now but I still look like the exact same fat piece of shit as always only now I am sore in the mornings aferwards

depends on the difference you're looking for and what you're doing at the gym. muscle and tone take forever, you won't see any of that for a few months. weight loss is quicker if you're doing a mixture of cardio and light strength training (3 days or more of cardio + 2 alternating days of strength training is good). weigh yourself once or twice every week since you'll see results on the scale way before you do on your body. once you start losing weight you'll lose around 1-3 pounds a week (if you're still working out), anything more is unrealistic unless you're carrying a lot of water weight. don't get discouraged if you don't lose, either.

but diet is way more important. you won't get anywhere, or will stall out quickly, unless you're maintaining a reasonable diet. sign up for something like MyFitnessPal and try and stay around your daily totals.

oh boy its been a while. gf and i moved in together and started new jobs in salmon arm. almost debt free aswell. under 400 bucks worth now. far cry from the 5 grand it started out as