Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

oh boy its been a while. gf and i moved in together and started new jobs in salmon arm. almost debt free aswell. under 400 bucks worth now. far cry from the 5 grand it started out as

Ramboth.jpg

We moved this to a better bit of hardware. WOO!

Cheaper on my part as well and a better VPS (Virtual Private Server) provider (digitalocean.com) I've used them for other stuff as well, so we are set for a while.

Nothing should look any different. We merely moved hosting companies for the 1,000,000th time. Site should be way faster than before though.

So... people ramshacked the ground beef, pasta, canned goods of all sorts, and milk for what? A day and a half of two inches of SLUSH.

In a little over a month I am going to turn 30. I wish I had more time to turn my life around before I turn the big three zero but I get the feeling it wouldn't make a difference. Also, wizard status

Switched around some MySQL stuff in the past few hours, might've noticed some downtime. Or not. Also, the datacenter is doing networking stuff.

The Penis Blade 2.0 Moonfand HEARTHSTONE BETA deck is officially endorsed by M4x0r!!!   HearthStone - MTG Master Vincent "M4x0r" Adinolfi Endorses "Moonfand" Deck by WindNvidia3D