Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

I live in front of this asshole neighbor (John) who may or may not be schizophrenic, either way he is still an asshole. Usually he yells obsenities at my dog as he walks by or tries to fight our neighbors in my front yard. Recently though he's been throwing dead rats and squirrels in my yard, since there are no bite marks or signs of trauma on them i assume they were poisoned. My dog ate one of the rts, and luckily, did not fall ill. It sucks, but it didn't seem strange coming from the guy who berates my dog for the size of his penis (true story).

So today, the neighbor from across the street comes to my door and tells me that this Johns cat is dead and that John is telling the entire neighborhood that me and my roomates poisoned it. He has called animal services on us for my dog that barks sometimes. My neighbor told me that he's out for revenge and says he's going to kill my dog. I've had lots of problems with neighbors pulling guns or trying to assault me and my roomates, but never did i think that i would have to deal with this shit in Olympia.

Game on, John, game on.

I think I might be willing to to admit now that I may or may not be autistic (or have assbergers). I am thinking of trying to see if I can get diagnosed officially so maybe I can get medicated (and then maybe finally develop a social life) but I don't want my mom finding out since many years ago she suggested it to me after watching some tv specail on the subject but I got mad at her and basically told to piss off. Don't really want to deal with a bunch of "I told you so" bullshit

I think I might be willing to to admit now that I may or may not be autistic (or have assbergers). I am thinking of trying to see if I can get diagnosed officially so maybe I can get medicated (and then maybe finally develop a social life) but I don't want my mom finding out since many years ago she suggested it to me after watching some tv specail on the subject but I got mad at her and basically told to piss off. Don't really want to deal with a bunch of "I told you so" bullshit

you should get whatever help you need and you definitely don't need to tell your mom if you don't think it's her business. and if she would actually hold a grudge for that long and be rude about something like that that would be super fucked up.

So I have been trying to join a DnD game at my Local comic shop for the past few weeks, mainly as a way of learning to become more social and perhaps gaining a past time where I can make some actual friends. Unfortunately I am a giant pussy and freeze up and get super nervous whenever I show up to the place and end up not going. Part of the reason is that I would have to ask to join a group of already experienced players to let me join and show me the ropes (they say it's new player friendly but from observing I didn't seem like it) but of course the main thing is my anxiety whenever interacting with anyone who isn't my immediate family on a non-professional level. At my age this really shouldn't be that big of a deal and I don't really know how to deal with it (other then forcing myself but that's not so easy)

So I have been trying to join a DnD game at my Local comic shop for the past few weeks, mainly as a way of learning to become more social and perhaps gaining a past time where I can make some actual friends. Unfortunately I am a giant pussy and freeze up and get super nervous whenever I show up to the place and end up not going. Part of the reason is that I would have to ask to join a group of already experienced players to let me join and show me the ropes (they say it's new player friendly but from observing I didn't seem like it) but of course the main thing is my anxiety whenever interacting with anyone who isn't my immediate family on a non-professional level. At my age this really shouldn't be that big of a deal and I don't really know how to deal with it (other then forcing myself but that's not so easy)

You should definitely go get help. Your life cant move forward until you let it to. Your turning 30 and you should make your own decisions not based on what your mom wants. its not shameful to want help or seek it. As your mom , she only wants whats best for you.

Man, the neighbors here are a-holes as well. They get as much friends as possible and have conversations out on the deck. By conversations, I meant them yelling at each other in a small confined space. That and laughing like loud jackasses at stupid jokes.

^'Murrica

Went to this Cat Cafe thing that Purina is currently doing for a limited time in NYC. Waited in the cold for 2 hours because the people managing a the line had no idea how lines work. By the time I got in there I only had about an hour before I had to head back home to make it to work so I didn't have much time to play with the cats. The "Catachino" and chocolate chip cookie where free though so it wasn't a total loss. Also, none of the cats where as cute as my cat (which is to be expected since he is the best cat ever)

"Sarah (Tatiana Maslany), Alison (Maslany), and Cosima (Maslany) find more trouble as they meet Rachel Duncan (Maslany)."

This is the most accurate description of Orphan Black.

I was lead to believe no one in NYC knew how lines worked.

You just wait in the back for someone to cut in so everyone behind him goes "Whoa hey whoa this guy hey whoa, this guy here, whoa, this fuckin' guy, what's this guy doing, whoa."

thankfully they had Wolverine there to stop him. Vince should cosplay Professor X next. he's already been in a wheelchair a bunch of times.

Site was down for just shy of 3 hours for anyone who noticed. We updated PHP and some stuff broke. All fixed now.

Went to a job interview two week ago. They told me they'd get back to me with a decision that same day but they never never did. I kept calling and email but eventually they got back to and told me that they had been busy and that I was one of the "finalist" but they still hadn't made a decision. It's been two weeks now and only today I find out that they are considering bringing me in for another interview. Really with all the tension I've been under as to if and when they would get back to me I half wish they would tell me I didn't get the job outright like job interviewers normally do and let me relax finally