Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

hey rocks sorry i never got back to you about that playstation. did you sell it? im still interested. ill probably be down in oly this weekend... i should really just text you because im terrible at checking ae haha.

i got a new job delivering food to yuppies and hipsters. it's pretty fun so far. customer interaction is like 10 seconds at a time haha.

Lighting matches in the bathroom after you poop totally beats that poo scent down.

I light incense with matches. DOUBLE THREAT

^ Word, i still got it.

yeah, we gotta jam again soon. I reeeeaaallly want to start a project. Is Hellships still sailing the seven seas? I've been in hermit mode for a minute.

Went to a job interview two week ago. They told me they'd get back to me with a decision that same day but they never never did. I kept calling and email but eventually they got back to and told me that they had been busy and that I was one of the "finalist" but they still hadn't made a decision. It's been two weeks now and only today I find out that they are considering bringing me in for another interview. Really with all the tension I've been under as to if and when they would get back to me I half wish they would tell me I didn't get the job outright like job interviewers normally do and let me relax finally

After a month of bullshit and them telling me that they might call me in for a second interview they ended up going with the guy with more experience. Should have expected it but it still pissed me off

After a month of bullshit and them telling me that they might call me in for a second interview they ended up going with the guy with more experience. Should have expected it but it still pissed me off

Employers are fickle bastards.

^HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!!!!! :hardgay:

I've started using online dating-type services (OKcupid, Tinder). Honestly don't know why though; even if someone showed interest in me I wouldn't do anything since I am too beta to talk to women, even on the internet. Maybe frustration and loneliness give me some kind of sick subconscious pleasure or something

Rip ae. No one even posted in august. It was my birthday you fuckers wheres my parade

Weren't you on Ye Book of Faces? Either way, happy late birthday!

I actually deactivated my fb profile awhile ago cuz i just got freakin sick of it.

Haya you gotta stop being so down on yourself man. Theres no such things as alphas and betas. Just talk to some hotties what's the worst that's gonna happen? They'll say no?

Seriously dude lamer people than you have functional relationships. Don't take that as a sleight against yourself, more you should realize that there really isnt anything wrong with you. You think there arent awkward girls out there who are into anime and suck at talking to boys? (Guess what: a lot of them do internet dating and are shy like you). Just freakin do it man. I know you can be happy and i really fucking want you to be

So my current job is cutting my hours down to less then 30 a week. I was already working only 34 a week so its not a huge downgrade but the general treatment I've received from the company I've been working for for the past 3 years is no longer acceptable to me so I now seriously looking for full time employment elsewhere. Trouble is that to every single job interview I've been to in past few years they have given the same reason for not hiring me: I needed more experience. How the fuck am I to get more experience if no one is will to hire me??

Upgraded from PHP 5.5 to 5.6. Let me know if you get any really cool PHP errors.

Invision Board 4 is due out almost kinda somewhat soon. After like 5 years...

Oh, and AE celebrated its 10th birthday in August/September. We launched the original board in late August but didn't really have a named picked out. I registered accelerated-e.com on Sept 17th 2004.

Happy birthday AE!!!

happy late birthday, AE! it's sad that the board is so inactive anymore considering other parts of the internet are/have been so shitty for a while now.

but at least this happened

xj8gglcyrjp9odivav0m.gif

Letterman -Mayonaka no Jikan-

happy late birthday, AE! it's sad that the board is so inactive anymore considering other parts of the internet are/have been so shitty for a while now.

but at least this happened

xj8gglcyrjp9odivav0m.gif

Letterman -Mayonaka no Jikan-

I missed this?!