Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Tried to Crunchyroll app last nigh to watch Durara episode 6. Its not bad and things load pretty quickly but, as expected, the streaming options are limites and the picture is tiny and not at the best resolution. Its on an iphone though so that should be expected

So I got back from amsterdam not that long ago. Was a fucking awesome trip.

I bet man.

I want to go to europe so bad, mostly to see the mountains and forests, not the cities so much.

I bet man.

I want to go to europe so bad, mostly to see the mountains and forests, not the cities so much.

you just wanna do what i will when i end up there someday

stand on the top of a hill in the forest and whenever people pass i'll jump out and scream satanic things at them *preferably in the Scandinavia region*

I wish I could eat a large Easter dinner. Mmmmmmmmmsighhhhh.

I'll trade you an awkward family easter dinner for a night alone with a pizza anytime you want.

I'm not dead, Facebook/Skype just kind of streamlined most of this for me.

That, and I kind of hate the interwebs as of late.

I bet man.

I've still to do my europe wilderness trips yet. Really want to go round scandanavia, Italy and Greece are the main ones. But Amsterdam was awesome. Did your usual site seeing with the canals, buildings sex museum and anne frank house. Then we just got high off our fucking brains took a fuck load of shrooms and watched avatar in 3D. I highly recommend doing that.

I've still to do my europe wilderness trips yet. Really want to go round scandanavia, Italy and Greece are the main ones. But Amsterdam was awesome. Did your usual site seeing with the canals, buildings sex museum and anne frank house. Then we just got high off our fucking brains took a fuck load of shrooms and watched avatar in 3D. I highly recommend doing that.

I really want to hotbox that attic that Anne Frank Helen Keller hid out in and then call the cops Nazis when they come in and kick me out. "THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN THE REAL NAZIS BUSTED HELEN WHILE SHE WAS IN HERE TOKING UP!!!!!"

I also want to start a Nazi-themed bar across the street called "Getting Varmer!"

I'm not dead, Facebook/Skype just kind of streamlined most of this for me.

That, and I kind of hate the interwebs as of late.

You always seem to drift in and out of internet land.

The kind for having sex on. Obviously. :headbang:

:crube:

:hardgay:

<.<

4 metal bars, a wooden box, and a mattress?

I meant, what brand is the mattress?

Ugh libertarians... At what point did half of you go batshit insane? And why must you openly discuss said political affiliations with disregard for bad taste? You're my friend, yes, but that really doesn't mean I care to hear you talking out of your ass. You're just one more pointless rant against the government away from a tinfoil fucking hat and living in a cabin in the woods.

Ugh libertarians... At what point did half of you go batshit insane? And why must you openly discuss said political affiliations with disregard for bad taste? You're my friend, yes, but that really doesn't mean I care to hear you talking out of your ass. You're just one more pointless rant against the government away from a tinfoil fucking hat and living in a cabin in the woods.

Dude, us Libertarians have been bat shit insane for years.

libertarianism is totally retarded. so is ayn rand. especially ayn rand.

anyway i'm eating an orange.

holy crap you're alive!

OMFG. I am so sick of hearing about the fucking iPad.

as am I.

woo another boring Operating Systems class