Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

libertarianism is totally retarded. so is ayn rand. especially ayn rand.

anyway i'm eating an orange.

Ayn Rand wasn't a Libertarian, and would agree with you.

Also opinions are retarded, because everyone thinks they're right.

Holy shit our newest member was Sage on November 9th, that's fucking sad.

the site needs more boobs. the old saying goes you get more friends with boobs than honey.

or more honey with boobs.

or honey on boobs.

wait.

Stupid snow storm. Stop cutting off my power >.<!

You live in Canada, shouldn't they feel like a light right storm to you?

-Been watching V lately. Its.....ok. Characters a dull but its interesting enough plot wise.

-I should be looking for a job. They've started timing me on how long it takes to do each chart. They haven't really said why or even commented on how long I take but it still pisses me off.

-I haven't been trolling GPS hard enough lately. I need to step up my game :awesome:

you know.....Muppet Steve Ballmer is right! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRcTYgEx3mI

Normally they don't knock out the power. Like you said, I live in Canada. We're used to dealing with this shit. The one last night was pretty fierce, though. Short, but it hit like a truck on steroids.

I'm starting to realize the amount of moving that I have left to do. And how I can't do it alone, but I think I have to. And how my car insurance runs out on the 20th and I can't afford more. So I need to hurry up and move before then.

bartending is a pretty interesting job. Especially whn your bartending in a town in the middle of nowhere with a population of like 60.

my visual basic professor isnt here today. But we technically still have class, but no attendence is being taken, and all our assignments for today are due next class. Why am I still in here?