Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Artie

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deleted my large twitter, also I have twitter friends who I have full out convos on there. I treat it like how AE was back in the day, bunch of cool people I know on there.

I was going to attempt a large twat joke, but seem to have been wrong! Kudos on cutting back. I know a few of us are on Skype a decent amount of the time. Everyone can hit me up there my sn is major_noodle

I was going to attempt a large twat joke, but seem to have been wrong! Kudos on cutting back. I know a few of us are on Skype a decent amount of the time. Everyone can hit me up there my sn is major_noodle

I'll definitely have to do that, what I really wish to happen is for AE to go back to the old days.

In the summer, my friend's mom misheard a conversation my friend and I were having about queefing. She thought we said "queet" and asked what that was. It was pretty funny and awkward, and I decided from thereon out that "queeting" is when you tweet your queefs.

Classy; I know. For the record, my friend loves the word "queef" and was saying it to make me uncomfortable. I can't say "queef" or "pussy." I hate those words and I will never say them. I can type them, but anything verbal is taboo. In case you were wondering.

In the summer, my friend's mom misheard a conversation my friend and I were having about queefing. She thought we said "queet" and asked what that was. It was pretty funny and awkward, and I decided from thereon out that "queeting" is when you tweet your queefs.

Classy; I know. For the record, my friend loves the word "queef" and was saying it to make me uncomfortable. I can't say "queef" or "pussy." I hate those words and I will never say them. I can type them, but anything verbal is taboo. In case you were wondering.

Queef is a frightening word to utter. I do love saying vagina though. Or vageen. Or maybe vajayjay, though the thought of Oprahs vagina frightens me.