Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Come to wv bb and u can hug me to your hearts content

It will be one of the best hugs you will ever get! :crube:

Got tickets to first game at Yankee Stadium for ALDS.

If you don't accept I'll just hug molest you.

no arguments there dude.

hey darcie

miss u guys on AE, promise to show my face a bit more on here

If you can pull yourself away form your twitter addiction long enough to make a post.

If you can pull yourself away form your twitter addiction long enough to make a post.

Deleted my large twitter, also I have twitter friends who I have full out convos on there. I treat it like how AE was back in the day, bunch of cool people I know on there.

Deleted my large twitter, also I have twitter friends who I have full out convos on there. I treat it like how AE was back in the day, bunch of cool people I know on there.

I was going to attempt a large twat joke, but seem to have been wrong! Kudos on cutting back. I know a few of us are on Skype a decent amount of the time. Everyone can hit me up there my sn is major_noodle

I was going to attempt a large twat joke, but seem to have been wrong! Kudos on cutting back. I know a few of us are on Skype a decent amount of the time. Everyone can hit me up there my sn is major_noodle

I'll definitely have to do that, what I really wish to happen is for AE to go back to the old days.

In the summer, my friend's mom misheard a conversation my friend and I were having about queefing. She thought we said "queet" and asked what that was. It was pretty funny and awkward, and I decided from thereon out that "queeting" is when you tweet your queefs.

Classy; I know. For the record, my friend loves the word "queef" and was saying it to make me uncomfortable. I can't say "queef" or "pussy." I hate those words and I will never say them. I can type them, but anything verbal is taboo. In case you were wondering.

I'll definitely have to do that, what I really wish to happen is for AE to go back to the old days.

Only when GPS perfects his internet time machine. Oh, the wait...

In the summer, my friend's mom misheard a conversation my friend and I were having about queefing. She thought we said "queet" and asked what that was. It was pretty funny and awkward, and I decided from thereon out that "queeting" is when you tweet your queefs.

Classy; I know. For the record, my friend loves the word "queef" and was saying it to make me uncomfortable. I can't say "queef" or "pussy." I hate those words and I will never say them. I can type them, but anything verbal is taboo. In case you were wondering.

Queef is a frightening word to utter. I do love saying vagina though. Or vageen. Or maybe vajayjay, though the thought of Oprahs vagina frightens me.

AE was like a really warm bed on a cold morning. There was a time were I could just hide in there forever from the world.

weird how a-e kinda died on a strange, sad note

A AE member died on a strange, sad note.

AE in general has been dead for ages.